Draco for Savannah Pt 2

As I said, here is the second part :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I love you too, Draco," Savannah smiled, kissing him again.

~~Back at school~~

Savannah had been running around trying to finish up a almost impossible assignment.

"What are you doing, love," someone asked.

She ignored them, thinking it wasn't her they were talking to, until they shook their hand in front of her face.

"Huh? Oh! Sorry," she said, turning to the person. As soon as she saw who it was, she scowled, "What do you want Ronald?"

"I just want to talk to you," he sighed.

"Fine. Talk. You have five minutes," she groaned.

"First, I'm sorry for doing that to you. I love you so much and I can't stop thinking about you. Second, you could have at least answered one of my letters," he said, leaning in. He brushed her hair out of her face and tried to kiss her.

"Ronald. I have a boyfriend. I don't need you all over me like that," she growled, standing up. As she started walking away, she heard Ron give a purr of approval. That made her sick to her stomach.

She walked into the Slytherin Common Room and sat on the couch, finishing her assignment. When she had finally finished, a certain blonde came in and sat on her.

"Draco! Please," she laughed, trying to push him off.

"What is that noise? It sounds like a bug," he smirked, acting like he couldn't hear her pleas.

"Draco! Please! I can't breathe," she said.

He finally got off her and noticed something was off, "What's wrong Savannah?"

"Just Ronald being Ronald," she groaned.

"Oh, I'm sorry love. I wish I could help, but he won't listen to me," Draco sighed.

"It's fine. I mean, he won't listen to me either," she sighed.

"Well, let's go to dinner and eat," he said, holding out his hand.

"Yeah. That sounds good," she smiled, taking his hand.

The two finally got into the Great Hall and sat in Draco's usual spot. Savannah ate in silence for a bit until Goyle called out for her.

"Yeah? What do you need," she said.

"I was just wondering if you could 'help' us with our homework," he smiled.

"No. You won't learn unless you do it yourself. Just kidding. Yeah, I'll 'help'," she smiled.

After she was finished eating, she got up and went back to the common room. While waiting for Crabbe and Goyle, she tied her brown hair into a ponytail and relaxed on the couch. Her eyes slowly started to shut as she fell into a deep sleep.

She dreamed about Ronald and Draco. Draco, of course, was the one who earned your heart, but Ronald looked broken. She knew it was just her mind playing tricks on her, but she used to love him. When she reached out to him, he chomped down on her hand (heh makes me think of a certain movie I just watched). She woke up and quickly looked at her arm that Ronald 'chomped down on', of course it was still there. Crabbe and Goyle finally walked in with Draco. You let them use your homework to finish theirs.

Draco didn't really leave her side the whole year because of Ronald. Savannah didn't mind, she liked having him around.

~~Finished school~~