Oliver for Jazmyn

I'm sorry I haven't been updating. I haven't been feeling the best and I needed to rest. Forgive me?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jazmyn sighed as she watched the quidditch match. It was her favorite thing in the world. The new seeker, Harry Potter, caught the snitch and she erupted with cheers. Gryffindor won!

After the match, she met up with Oliver. He had been her friend since first year. 

"Oliver," she called out.

"Hey, did you like the match," he asked, smiling.

"Duh. Quidditch is my favorite thing ever," she laughed a bit.

"Uh-oh. Looks like Malfoy wants you," he sighed.

"Jazmyn, I need to speak to you," he said, looking down at the girl in front of him.

"Come on then little brother. Hurry up," she smiled, pulling him away from Oliver, "What's up?"

After their little conversation, Oliver and Jazmyn walked back to the common room. They laid on the couches and talked about everything and nothing. Jazmyn had to admit she did have a small crush on the Keeper. He was very sweet to her and they could talk about quidditch all day. That was their favorite subject to talk about.

"Hey, what do you think of Harry," he asked, "As a Seeker not as a person."

"He is great. He was born to be on a broom," she smiled at Oliver.

She swore she saw his eye twitch at her answer. She brushed it off as nothing until she rarely saw him. He would always be out and practicing. That peeked her curiosity but once more she brushed it off as nothing. Oliver stopped at nothing to become better. Quidditch was his life so she thought that he was just trying to perfect himself.

"Oliver! Guess what," she smirked at him.

"What," he answered with a mouthful of food.

"One, I actually got a broom. And two, gross," she laughed at the boy in front of her.

"Wanna practice with me," Oliver asked, smiling a bit.

"Of course I would," she grinned.

Oliver had a big smile tugging at his mouth when she answered him. He looked so cute when he smiled that way. 

When they started practicing, she immediately caught on because of her vast knowledge of quidditch. Flying the broom was a different lesson though. When she finally caught on, she was ready. 

(Casually wears a Slytherin Quidditch shirt hoping no one notices)

They would practice like that whenever they could. Jazmyn found it to be extremely fun, while Oliver saw it as practice with fun included. They were both getting better. Oliver invited her to watch the Gryffindors practice. She of course said yes. 

As they were walking there, Jazmyn said, "I get to watch the amazing Seeker, Harry Potter, practice. And you, the Keeper, practice. I'm so excited."

Oliver let that 'amazing' part get to him. Why wasn't he amazing? 

Of course, Jazmyn didn't notice Oliver's jealousy. She sat and watched everyone practice. Her eyes sparkled in amazement at the people. 

She started going to all of their practices and just watching, never saying a word. She only had her eyes sparkling at the team. She had become friends with Harry after a while.

"Harry! Oliver! I'm going to go to the dorm. I'm tired," she announced to the two boys sitting beside her.

"I'll walk you back," Harry smiled, standing up with her.

Oliver's eye twitched, "I will too."

She smiled at the two boys, "I can walk myself thanks."

After the two compliments, Oliver had started growing distant from her. He immersed himself in practicing and school work. The more distant Oliver became, the closer Harry was. It was easy to tell that Oliver didn't like that much, but what could he do? He wasn't around that much anymore. Jazmyn decided to go and watch Oliver practice. He hadn't noticed her until he screamed in frustration and she had laughed a bit.

"What are you laughing at," he groaned.

She looked shocked at the first words she had heard from him in weeks, "Just you."

"Really," he asked, landing beside her.

"Really. I have a question," Jazmyn said, looking at him straight in the eyes. He turned to her and gave her his full attention. "Why are you avoiding me," she asked.

"I'm not. I am just practicing," he said, obviously lying.

"You are lying. Tell me the truth," she sighed.

"I am jealous about how you talk about Harry. You don't talk that way about anyone else. Not even me. And I guess I'm jealous because I really like you. Your green eyes always make me smile. Your short brown hair is the cutest thing on you. I guess I just can't help falling in love," he rambled, not looking at you anymore.

Jazmyn laughed a bit before pulling him down to her height and kissing him, "You should've told me that earlier. I wouldn't have tried to make you jealous like that."

Oliver smiled and pulled her back in for a kiss. Both of them couldn't help but smile really big and blush a dark red.

"Be mine," he asked.

"Of course. Now lets fly around," she smiled, pulling her broom from behind her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Um, OOC MUCH?! I'M SORRY!! I hope this is what you wanted... If not I will rewrite. I hope you like it!!

To write:
Harry for Bree
Neville x Reader
Supernatural x Reader x Harry Potter pt 2
Draco for Annabelle
Charlie for Sophie
Oliver x Reader
Pansy for Carmen

To get one:

Tell me about yourself (hair color stuff like that), House, Name, and a plot (telling me a plot is optional), and the Person(s)

OR

You can tell me what characters you want together and plot (optional)

OR

You can tell me who you want the X Reader to be about and plot (optional)

Or

Tell me your OC and their description (hair color, personality. that stuff), Person, and plot (optional)

~~Skye~~