Draco for Annabelle

Annabelle was talking to Harry about dealing with Draco. He had been very nosy recently.

"Harry? You know you can ask for help, right," she asked.

"Yeah, but I don't want someone else dealing with him. Plus, he is just seeing what I am planning for his dad," he sighed.

"I can take care of him for you," she smiled.

"How," he said, perking up.

"How else can a girl deal with a boy for her best friend? Flirt," she beamed.

"Annabelle, he won't want to talk to you," he said, "Thank you though."

"Oh, I forgot about that. I can make it work. I know he doesn't completely hate Half-Bloods. He is nice to me sometimes," she said, looking slightly determined.

"Well, what's your official plan then," he asked, facing her.

"Me and you are going to act as boyfriend and girlfriend. Don't worry I will slightly, in a way, tell Ginny so she doesn't feel jealous," she smiled.

Harry blushed a bit, "I'm sure Ginny would be fine. And, if it will get Draco off my back then let's do it."

"Well, what are we waiting for let's go! We are about to miss dinner," she smiled, bouncing up making her ponytail sway.

They left the Gryffindor Common Room, and saw Draco on the way there. Annabelle quickly grabbed Harry's hand, acting like Harry said something funny.

"Look! It looks like Potter and McKayla are together. Couldn't get anyone else Potter," Draco teased. He made kissy faces to them.

Annabelle smiled at Draco, "You're only jealous. Though I'm not sure of who: me or Harry?"

Draco's mouth hung open for a minute, "Why would I be jealous of either of you? A Half-Blood and a boy who thinks he is popular."

"I don't think I'm popular Malfoy," Harry said.

"Oi, Malfoy, you might want to shut your mouth. You'll catch flies," Annabelle smiled, skipping off to the Great Hall.

"Potter! Let me talk to you," Draco said.

"What do you want Malfoy," Harry asked.

"Are you and Annabelle really dating," he replied, looking off where Annabelle skipped off to.

"Why," Harry deadpanned.

"She is just. I don't know. She is so kind, funny, cheerful, and smart. She even plays Quidditch. So, are you dating or not," he asked.

"No. We aren't," Harry said.

"Harry! C'mon! Ron is going to eat everything," Annabelle called out from the other end of the hall.

Harry smiled, walking off to the Great Hall, "You might want to make your move. It is 6th year. You're running out of time." Draco sat there smirking at the energetic girl.

Annabelle was waiting at the end of the hall for Harry, messing with her tan skin. She soon caught the eyes of Draco and just stared back at him. Harry noticed, rolled his eyes, and pulled her into the Great Hall by her hair.

"Ow! Harry let go," she laughed.

"Stop staring at Malfoy like that then. It's gross," he rolled his eyes.

Annabelle sat by Hermione and Neville this dinner. Afterwards, she redid her ponytail.

"Annabelle, how did you get your hair so long? It is right above your waist," Ron asked, acting like some of the girls that ask everyday.

Annabelle laughed, "Oh! You know I take care of it."

"And, it's such a beautiful shade of brown," Harry joined in.

"Thank you! I was born with it," Annabelle laughed.

Harry, Ron, Hermione, Neville, and Annabelle started walking to the Common Room, trying to stay quiet.

"Miss McKayla, would you follow me," McGonagall said.

"Yeah, no problem," she smiled.

When they finally got into her office, McGonagall gave her a weird mission. She has to be polite and try to make Draco happy. What type of mission is that?

"Yes ma'am," Annabelle said, still trying to figure out why.

"You're the most patient and polite person I can think of. I hope you will do it," she said.

"I will," Annabelle smiled.

"You're dismissed," McGonagall sighed.

Right when Annabelle walked out, she was face to face with Draco, "Oh! Sorry Malfoy!"

"Why do you call me that," he said, looking down at her.

"Call you Malfoy? I don't know. I've been around the trio so much and that's what they call you, so, it just caught on," she smiled.

"Call me Draco," he smirked.

"Okay D-Draco," she said, a little unsure.

"Good. Good. I'll see you tomorrow then, Annabelle," he smiled, walking off.

Draco soon came back, kissing her cheek, then walked off again.

"Did Mal- I mean Draco just smile at me and kiss my cheek," she stood there a little dumbfounded.

She walked off, really not looking forward to tomorrow. But, there is a Quidditch game, so that's a plus.

~~Next Day~~

The Quidditch game had just ended and Gryffindor had won. Time to hang out with Draco though.

"Hey, guys, I've got to go. It's time for Mal- I mean Draco," she frowned before replacing it with a smile, "Bye guys!"

"Bye," they all smiled at her.

When she finally found Draco, he was in the stands. He watched them play. It was a Gryffindor vs Hufflepuff game. That seemed weird to her.

"You watched us play," she asked.

"I thought I should. Not because I like you, only to see how good Gryffindor is this year," he said, looking away from her.

"You like me," she asked.

"So what if I do," he growled, trying to hide is blushing face.

"You're so adorable when you blush," she squealed, looking at his face. Of course, that caused him to blush even harder.

"You're so annoying," he groaned.

"Really? You were just saying you liked me two seconds ago," Annabelle laughed.

Draco rolled his eyes and kissed her, "Tell me what you think of me whenever."

She knew right when he kissed her that she liked him as well. She waited until he was getting up to walk away to pull him back down and kiss him.

"I'd say that I like you," she smiled.

He couldn't help but smile back at her. He really did like Annabelle. She was perfect in his eyes. Absolutely perfect.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Done. I need to stop procrastinating. It's getting out of hand. I hope you like it. I don't think I missed anything but tell me if I did!

To get one:

Tell me about yourself (hair color stuff like that), House, Name, and a plot (telling me a plot is optional), and the Person(s)

OR

You can tell me what characters you want together and plot (optional)

OR

You can tell me who you want the X Reader to be about and plot (optional)

~~Skye~~