Ron for Ella

Ella had agreed to help Harry, Ron and Hermione find horcruxes. She was glad to be with her friends, but she was just ready to go back home, to the Granger's place.

"Ella Valencia, do you ever pay attention," Ron called, a small smile etched onto his face.

"Sorry, my mind is somewhere else," she replied.

"Obviously," Harry smiled.

"What where you guys saying again," she asked.

"They were wondering if you had any idea where another horcrux could be, or how to destroy any of them that we find," Hermione replied.

"Oh, no I don't. But, I feel like they would be in places that Tom cared about most. Or places he'd think people wouldn't look," she sighed.

"We know all of that already," Ron groaned.

"Well excuse me," Ella held out the 'u'.

Exhaustion took over Ella and she leaned on Ron as they walked. Soon enough, she fell asleep. Ron picked her up and carried her along. When she woke up, she shot out of Ron's arms with a beat red face.

"I'm so sorry Ron," she called, hiding her face under her hair.

"It's fine," Ron smiled.

~~After a lot of walking~~

"We've been walking forever. Why don't we take a break. Please," Ella said, dragging behind everyone.

Harry turned and saw exhaustion on everyone's faces, "Alright. We'll set up camp here."

After they set up camp, Hermione, Harry and Ella started talking about the horcruxes and the sword while Ron sat around. Suddenly, the lights went out. Ron came back over, looking furious.

"The sword was stolen," he said, "I'm still here, but you three can carry on. Don't let me spoil the fun."

Harry sighed, closing the book and turned to Ron, "What's wrong?"

"Wrong? Nothing's wrong. Not according to you anyway," Ron said, getting a bit more tense.

"If you've got something to say, don't be shy. Spit it out," Harry said.

"Alright. I'll spit it out. Bu don't expect me to be grateful just because there's another damn thing we've got to find," Ron said.

"I thought you knew what you signed up for," Harry said, growing tense.

"Yeah. I thought I did too," Ron growled.

Ella started blocking the two boys out until the tension in the air could be cut with a rusty spoon. She stood up and walked up beside Hermione, looking back and forth from one boy to the other. Hermione tried to get Ron to take of the horcrux but he threw her hands down. Finally, Ron crossed the line and there was hand-to-hand combat.

"Well then go! Go then," Harry screamed when they separated.

Ron threw off the horcrux and gathered his things, then looked to Ella, "And you? Are you coming or are you staying?"

Ella looked back and forth between Ron and Harry, tears streaming down her face.

"Fine. I get it. I saw you two the other night," he said.

"Ron. That's nothing," Ella cried a bit.

Ron got one last look at Harry, Hermione, and Ella before storming out of the tent.

Ella ran out, calling for Ron, "Ron! Please come back! Ron!"

There he went. He was gone.

Ella didn't get much sleep for those few weeks but she did hear her name and Hermione's being called from outside the tent. They both asked if everything was okay and Harry replied that it was better than okay. He pointed at Ron.

He had a big goofy smile on his face, "Hey."

Hermione and Ella immediately started screaming at him telling him everything was not okay. Ron pointed out that he destroyed a horcrux and found them all by himself. He said that he heard a voice. Ella's voice.

"And what did I say," Ella said.

"My name. Just my name. Like a whisper. So I took it, clicked it, and a tiny ball of light appeared. And I knew, sure enough, it flew toward me. The ball of light went right into my chest, straight through me," he put his hand were his heart would be, "Right here. And I knew it was going to take me where I needed to go. So, I disapparated. I came to this hillside. It was dark, I had no idea where I was. Just hoping that one of you would show yourself. And you did." (please correct me if I'm wrong. I used the movie, not book)

Everyone stood there, relieved but still very weary.

Scene 1 end.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

GUESS WHO'S HOME?! I am going to be updating now!!! Yayyyyy!! So, um, yeah. Oh and I hope you liked it! I decided to put it into 2 parts.