Drarry

THERE ARE SO MANY CUTE DRARRY PHOTOS! I CAN'T BREATHE! OH MY GLOB! Oh, and excuse the beginning, I put what I heard. Sorry, I was too lazy to get my book and find it. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

        "I spent the summer devising a whole new quidditch program. We are going to train earlier, harder, and longer," Wood says, "What? I don't believe it."

        The Gryffindor quidditch team went out to meet the Slytherin team.

        "Where do you think you're going Flint," Wood asks.

        "Quidditch practice," Flint replies.

        "I booked the pitch for Gryffindor today," Wood says.

        "Easy Wood, I got a note," Flint says holding it up.

        "Uh oh, I smell trouble," Ron says putting down a book.

        Ron and Hermione make there way up to the scene. Wood reads the note from Snape. 

        "You've got a new seeker? Who," Wood asks.

        The Slytherin team moves out of the way letting Draco through. Draco is wearing his usual smirk.

        "Malfoy," Harry says.

        "That's right. And that's not all that's new this year," Draco says moving his broom to draw attention to it.

        "Those are Nimbus 2001s! How did you get those," Ron gasped.

        "A gift from Draco's father," Flint replied.

        "See Weasley, unlike some my father can afford the best," Draco smirked.

        "At least no one on the Gryffindor team had to buy their way in. They got in on pure talent," Hermione said.

        Draco got in front of Hermione and said, "No one asked your opinion you filthy little Mudblood."

        "You'll pay for that one Malfoy," Ron said as he pulled out his wand, "Eat Slugs!"

        Ron's wand was broken so the spell shot back at him instead of Draco. The Slytherin team laughed while the Gryffindor team ran over to Ron.

        "You okay Ron," Hermione asked in a worried tone, "Say something."

        Ron sat on his knees and spit out a slug. Colin took a photo and asked Harry if he could turn it over.

        "No Colin, get out of the way," Harry demanded, "Let's take him to Hagrid. He'll know what to do."

        Harry and Hermione pulled Ron up and pushed past everyone. Harry made sure to bump shoulders with Draco. Everyone was still saying 'ew' to Ron's predicament. They finally got to Hagrid's and he gave them a bucket.

        "Nothing to do but wait till it stops, I'm afraid," Hagrid told them as Ron spit out another slug, "Better out than in. Who's Ron trying to curse anyway?"

        "Malfoy. He called Hermione- Um. Well I-I don't know exactly what it means," Harry replied.

        Hermione got up and walked around, "He called me a Mudblood."

        Hagrid gasped, "He did not!"

        "What's a Mudblood," Harry asked.

        "It means dirty blood. Mudbloods a really foul name for someone who was Muggle born. Someone with non-magic parents. Someone like me. It's not a term one usually hears in civilized conversation," Hermione rambled on, starting to tear up.

        "See, the thing is Harry, there's some wizards, like the Malfoy family, who think they're better than everyone else cause they're what people call Pureblood," Hagrid explained.

        "That's horrible," Harry gasped.

        Ron spit another slug, "It's disgusting."

       Hagrid says a few words to make Hermione feel better.

~~Later~~

        Harry was walking around, still ticked about Malfoy, and thinking. Soon, he bumped into someone and mumbled a 'sorry.'

        "Potter! You think you can just run into me and just walk off," Draco growled.

        "Shut it Malfoy," Harry growled.

        "Or what? You gonna get Weasley to try to curse me again," Malfoy laughed.

        "No. I will deal with you," Harry said getting up in Draco's face.

        Draco was obviously a little surprised, but soon regained himself, "What ever Potter."

        Harry mumbled something Draco couldn't hear and he walked off.

        "Potter! Get back here! I wasn't done with you," Draco growled.

        Draco had to admit that Harry's new found courage was a bit appealing to him. Soon, Draco couldn't get Harry off his mind. Let's just say that Harry couldn't get Draco out of his head either.

~~Later~~

        "Draco? Are you okay," some girl asked.

        "I'm fine," he snapped, scaring the girl.

        Just then a certain boy with a certain scar walked by. He was a blushing mess.

        "Potter! Come with me," Draco commanded, pulling Harry by the arm.

        "Let me go Malfoy," Harry growled, trying to pull his arm away.

        "Stop struggling and come on," Draco growled.

        Harry sighed and gave in to the blonde. Soon, Draco had pulled Harry into a empty hallway that no one really goes through. They both faked a look of disgust, but that soon changed when Harry snapped. He pulled Draco into a kiss. Draco slowly melted into it. 

        "Potter, you're mine now," Draco growled into the kiss.

        All Harry could do was smirk and say a quite 'yeah.'

        What were they going to tell everyone?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I started writing this a bit later than I wanted, but I hope it doesn't seem too rushed. Personally, I ship Drarry so hard. Hehe. ;3 >.<

~~Skye~~