Draco x Fem!Reader *Lemon*

*WARNING* THIS IS A LEMON! THIS MEANS IT HAS SEXUAL CONTENT IN IT! IF YOU DO NOT LIKE THAT THEN I SUGGEST YOU DON'T READ IT!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Here you were, packing to go to the Malfoys to stay for a while. Your family had to do some business with them, so you were stuck going along. You've seen Draco in the Slytherin Common Room, but he didn't know you existed. He was kinda hot. All those thoughts aside, you had to live either on a couch, or a spare bedroom. Hopefully, you got a bedroom for your privacy. You are a growing woman. 

You just got to the Malfoys and you were greeted by Narcissa Malfoy and Lucius Malfoy. Lucius had called Draco down to show you to your room and show you around the Manor while the adults talked about 'business'. Draco didn't look to happy about it, but did it anyways.

"What's your name," he asked while walking towards your room.

"(y/n) (l/n)," you replied, stealing a glance at him.

"I'm Draco Malfoy, if that wasn't obvious by now," he said, opening a door, "This is your room."

"Thank you," you said, putting your bags down on the bed.

"So, (y/n), I heard you are in Slytherin," he flung himself onto the bed.

"Yes, I am," you replied.

"Hm, that's good. I am too," he said, looking at you.

You blushed ever so slightly, "Yeah, I know."

"Why haven't I seen you," he closed his eyes and relaxed.

"You have. You just haven't acknowledged me," you sighed.

You hung out with Draco pretty much all day, everyday. Your family kept putting off the leaving date. So, it's a good thing you always pack extra clothes. One day, you were walking down the hall with Draco and he grabbed onto your waist and rested his head on your shoulder.

You yelped and spun around, "What are you doing?"

He moved his head so you didn't hurt him, but he still had his arms around you, "I always knew about you (y/n). I knew you were there. You were different. I like you."

"W-What," you gasped.

He growled and rolled his eyes like always but this time he pulled you into a kiss. Your eyes widened and you stood in shock before you melted into the kiss. He soon pulled you into one of the many empty rooms. He started kissing on your neck, looking for your sweet spot. You let out a slight and soft moan, letting him know he found it. He slipped off your shirt along with your skirt and continued to suck and kiss at your neck. 

He pulled back and smiled at you. You felt his hands move to your back, and mess with the clip of your bra. He finally got it undone and slipped it off. Your arms flew over your chest.

"Don't hide from me, my love," he smiled, gently moving your arms. When your arms were at your sides, he put his mouth on your nipple and played with the other. You let out moans that caused him to groan in response. He moved you back until you fell onto the bed. You lifted off his shirt and slid down his pants. He pulled down your panties and his boxers. 

"Are you ready," he growled in your ear, rubbing on your womanhood. You could only moan in response. He gently pushed inside of you, letting you adjust with a few small and slow thrusts. 

Tears fell down your face and he slowly wiped them off, whispering sweet nothings to you. Soon you wrapped your legs around him, trying to pull him closer to you. He took that hint and started trusting faster. You moaned each others name. 

You started to feel a bubble build up in your stomach, "D-Draco."

"I know. M-me too," he moaned.

Soon after, the bubble burst and you moaned as loud as you could. That pushed Draco over the edge and he came with a string of profanities coming out of his mouth. He laid down beside you and moved hair from your face. You looked over at him and smiled.

"Maybe our family should do business together more often,"  you smiled, snuggling under the blankets with him following.

"I agree," he kissed your head, snuggling with you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I-I did it. I am blushing so hard. But, it wasn't as hard as I thought it was. It was actually kind of easy. So, with that being said, I hope it is at least good! I hope you all liked it!! Um, I don't think I missed anything, but if I did please tell me. 

To get one: 

Tell me about yourself (hair color stuff like that), House, Name, and a plot (telling me a plot is optional), and the Person(s)

OR

You can tell me what characters you want together and plot (optional)

OR

You can tell me who you want the X Reader to be about and plot (optional)

Or

Tell me your OC and their description (hair color, personality. that stuff), Person, and plot (optional) 

~~Skye~~