Harry for Moony (Hareem)

Moony slowly walked into the Hogwarts, hoping not to be seen. Professor McGonagall came up to her and introduced herself. Moony gave a small introduction. After a while, she was finally sorted into Hufflepuff. She sat at the very end where no one sat, eating her food quietly. As she waited for the Prefect to come, two boys and a girl walked over to her.

"Hi, my name is Harry Potter," one boy said.

"I'm Hermione Granger," the girl smiled.

"I'm Ron Weasley," the other boy said.

"H-hi. I'm Hareem but you can call me Moony," she said, looking at the ground.

"Well, hello Moony! I love your hair," Hermione smiled.

"Thank you," Moony looked up, smiling at the girl in front of her.

"What year are you," Ron asked.

"S-Sixth," she replied.

"Same as us. Maybe we can be friends," Ron smiled.

"T-That would be n-nice," she said, trying not to look at Harry.

~~Time skip~~

"Hey! Where you going," Draco said, walking up to Moony.

She didn't answer and continued to walk.

"I was talking to you," he shoved her into the wall, "Listen when a superior is talking to you."

Moony looked at the ground and whispered an 'I'm sorry.'

"What was that," he growled, slamming his hand on the wall right by her head.

She let out a yelp, "I'm sorry!"

"Worthless piece of trash, learn what respect is," he said as he spit at her.

"I will get right on that, S-Sir," she whimpered.

"That's right," he smirked, slamming her into the wall once more before he left.

Moony ran straight to Hermione and cried for a bit. She knew it seemed weak, this started when she first got there. That was a while ago.

"I'm telling Harry," she sighed, stroking Moony's hair.

"N-No don't. I can handle it," Moony sat up, smiling, acting like she was okay.

"No. You can't handle him yourself. It's Draco. You need help," Hermione said.

"Please. Don't bring him into this. You know I like him. It would kill me if he got in trouble because of me," Moony pleaded.

"Fine. But, when Harry see's it, he won't be happy," Hermione sighed.

"I'll deal with that then. Thank you Hermione," Moony smiled, hugging her.

~~Time skip~~

"Hello my inferior," Draco smirked, walking up to you.

"Hello, superior," Moony said. She was now trained to say it to him.

"Good. Good," he smiled, "Now, did you learn some proper manners?"

"Yes, Sir," she said.

"Why didn't you look me in the eyes," he scowled, pushing her to the ground, "Look me in the eyes and say it again."

She slowly stood, and looked in his eyes, "Yes, Sir."

"Good. Good. Goyle, do you have it," Draco asked, looking at Goyle.

Goyle got in his pocket and had a snake. Moony stood frozen in fear as Draco took it and put it down her shirt. He laughed at her and watched. Moony couldn't move, she was scared it was going to bite her. Soon, it bit her for no reason and she let out a pained yelp. She moved around trying to get it out. When it was finally out, she sighed in relief, keeping an eye on it. It slithered back to Goyle and he put it back in his pocket.