Draco for Chloe

WARNING: SMUT

SMUT IS SEXUAL CONTENT. IF YOU DO NOT LIKE THAT THEN I SUGGEST YOU DO NOT READ IT!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Draco! Come on it's time for the movie," Chloe skipped into the living room to see him already there, "Oh, hey."

Draco smirked at her, noticing you couldn't see her shorts under his shirt she stole, "I've been here for a while. So, what do you want to watch?"

She cuddled into him, "It's called-"

----

A little bit into the movie she noticed his boner. She looked at the screen to see a pretty girl.

'He has a boner from her? He is mine,' she thought, pushing him to lay on the couch and then binding him to it.

"What are you doing Chloe?"

"You're mine."

"Yeah? I know. What's going on?"

"I'm going to show you that you're mine," she smirked, taking off his shirt. Then she slowly took off his boxers, "Are you ready?"

His boner was twitching with excitement. He waited for Chloe to go change and come back to him.

Dracos POV

She came back in gorgeous lingerie that she recently bought. 

"You're my submissive for today Draco. You won't get a boner from anyone else ever."

Before he could reply, she sat on his hips and slowly started to grind on him. His moans filled the room.

"Who do you belong to," she stopped.

"You. I belong to you. Please. I need you. Please."

"Yes, beg for me."

"Please, I want you."

She smiled and took his clothes off of him. Then, she slowly stroked his manhood, hearing the moans that escaped his mouth. She stopped when she felt him twitch under her hand.

"Nope, you can't cum yet, my love."

She slowly started to take the lingerie off, looking into his eyes the whole time.

'Fuck, I need her,' he thought, 'Now.'

Draco couldn't take much more of this. When she sat down on his hips again, he almost came right then and there. 

"How much do you need me?"

"I need you more than you know. Chloe, please."

"Hmm, I don't know."

"Please."

With a smirk she slowly lowered herself onto him. He let out a loud moan along with Chloe.

"Fuck, Chloe. Yes. More."

She slowly started to move, torturing him for as long as she could stand it. When she couldn't stand it anymore, she started moving faster causing moans to escape their lips. But, Draco tried to quiet down.

'I love hearing her beautiful moans. I want to fuck her until she can't walk,' he thought.

She soon came on him and she was throbbing around him which caused him to cum. She let him go and started to walk away before he scooped her up and put her back on the couch, "I'm not done with you yet."

She smiled, she loved when he got this way.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm sorry I couldn't do the whole BDSM part of it. I hope you like it anyways. 

~~Skye~~