Dean x Reader

So a friend of mine wanted me to write one about Dean and gave the okay to post it. So, um, here it is!

Oh, yeah, this is a song fic. The song is Can't Stand It by Never Shout Never.

*TRIGGER WARNING* THERE IS AN ALMOST RAPE SCENE! IF YOU DO NOT LIKE THAT OR YOU GET TRIGGERED BY THAT, THEN I SUGGEST YOU DON'T READ!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Baby, I Love You
I never want to let you go
The more I think about
The more I want to let you know
That everything you do
Is super fucking cute
And I can't stand it

You were relaxing with your boyfriend, Dean. You were talking about the next Quidditch match. 

"Be careful, okay? I don't need this beautiful face of yours being bruised," he winked.

"Oh! You only love me because I'm pretty," you acted hurt.

"Of course not! I love everything about you," he laughed, pulling onto his chest and kissing your forehead.

You two had been dating for two years now, but you still blushed at his words and actions. You two sat there smiling at each other in the most goofy way.

"You're so amazing," he smiled.

"I love you Dean," you said.

"I love you too," he kissed you.

I've been searching for
A girl that's just like you
Cause I know
That your heart is true

You were knocked off your broom. That's all you can remember besides your name. 

"She has forgotten everything except the accident and her name. What do we do," some strict looking lady was freaking out about.

"We have to let her recover. That was a very hard fall," some other lady said.

'I guess she is the doctor or nurse here,' you thought.

"Can I see her," some boy asked.

"Mr. Thomas, before you speak to her, we need to tell you something. She has forgotten everything except the fall and her name. Please, don't force anything onto her until she has remembered you," the strict woman said.

"Oh, okay," the boy sounded a bit heartbroken. 

He slowly walked up to the chair by your bed, "May I sit?"

"Yeah, sure," you smiled.

"(y/n), do you not remember me," he asked.

You thought for a while, trying your hardest to remember this oddly attractive stranger.

"No. I'm sorry," you frowned when you practically saw his heartbreak, "What were you to me?"

"I was, I mean, am your boyfriend. I guess it would be 'was' now though. You don't remember me," he smiled sadly.

"What's your name," you asked.

"Dean," he replied.

"Well, Dean, will you help me recover my memories? I was obviously something very special to you, and I hate that I can't remember you," you frowned.

"Of course, love," he smiled.

Your face brightened up and you blushed.

'Dean, I'm so sorry I can't remember you. Please wait for me,' you thought.

"(y/n)? Are you okay," he asked.

"Yeah, I'm just trying to remember," you said, snapping out of your thoughts.