Neville x Reader

You were FINALLY able to go back to the muggle world to go to a 'skate park'. You loved everything about it. It was nothing like Quidditch except for some air time every once and a while.  The only thing that made everything better was that no one knew you were a wealthy, well known, young student at Hogwarts. No one knew about it and it was great. You were treated just like every other skater there. Not like royalty. You had seen a few other wizards there every once in a while but they ignored you just like you, them.

When you finally arrived, you started skating immediately. You were getting pretty good if you do say so yourself. Skating was a number one priority in your life, besides school of course. You'd rather be here though. By the time you were done, it was almost dark. You smiled at the other skaters who were watching you and you skated off. Sadly, you had to go home. But, it's summer. So, you can come back tommorow and skate even more. You honestly wished you were a muggle sometimes. They could go and skate whenever. You on the other hand, couldn't. You were stuck in your mansion or in the school all day.

As you were skating along, not paying any attention, you hit someone and skid across the harsh concrete. You hiss at the new found pain coursing through your body.

"Oh! I'm sorry! I didn't mean to! Here let me help you," the person you hit said.

You recognized that voice, it was your boyfriend, "Neville?"

"(Y/n)? What are you doing here," he asked, pulling you off the ground.

"Skating. What are you doing here," you asked, dusting yourself off.

"Just looking. It's different here," Neville replied, noticing your roadburn, "(y/n)! You're hurt! Let me help you! I'm so sorry!"

You looked at where his eyes were burning into and saw the wounds, "It's fine Neville. It was my fault. I got distracted. Sorry. But, I will take the help. I can't reach the one on my back."

Neville blushed slightly and nodded, "Come with me."

You followed him back to his grandma's house. There, he bandaged up the wounds you couldn't reach while you bandaged the ones you could.

"Thanks Neville. I would have never gotten those bandaged up," you smiled, kissing him.

He just nodded, his face bright red. You laughed a little at how cute he was.

"So, want to hang out for a little bit," you asked, wrapping your arms around him.

"Of course I do," he smiled at your (e/c) orbs shining at him.

The two of you sat on his couch and you snuggled up to him. As the two of you talked about how your skating was coming along, you felt yourself getting slightly tired. Slightly turned into very tired. Neville noticed that you had fallen asleep with you nuzzling your head into his chest. He felt himself start to drift off and soon fell asleep.

The next morning, the two of you woke up to your parents being in the room with Nevilles grandma.

"Oh! I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to fall asleep! I probably worried you two! I'm sorry," you blabbed on to your parents.

"It's okay. Nevilles grandma told us where you were last night," your mum smiled.

"Thank you," you said, taking a deep breath of relief, "Sorry for troubling you ma'am." Nevilles grandma just nodded it was okay and smiled.

Nevilles face had been bright red the whole time everything was going down.

"You two are so cute together," your mum gushed as she looked at the two of you.

Your face went bright red as you watched the three adults talk about the two of you. Soon, the two of you snuck out and spent the rest of the day together. Sadly, you ended falling asleep with him again and the whole thing repeated itself. Oh well.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So, that is another one shot done. I'm proud of this one. I think it's very fluffy but I don't know. What do you guys think?

To write:
SPN x Reader x HP pt 2
Draco for Annabelle
Charlie for Sophie
Oliver x Reader
Pansy for Carmen

To get one:

         Tell me about yourself (hair color stuff like that), House, Name, and a plot (telling me a plot is optional), and the Person(s)

        OR

        You can tell me what characters you want together and plot (optional)

        OR

        You can tell me who you want the X Reader to be about and plot (optional)

        Or

        Tell me your OC and their description (hair color, personality. that stuff), Person, and plot (optional)

~~Skye~~