Draco x Reader x Harry

These next two are probably going to be longer, sorry :3 I DO NOT OWN PHANTOM OF THE OPERA~! And, sorry this one isn't dedicated, the person decided to remain anonymous, which is completely fine with me. I personally LOVE Phantom of the Opera

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'Here we go! Time for the audition,' you thought, trying to brush off your nerves. Slowly, you walked onto the stage when your name was called.

"I am auditioning for Christine Daae," you said loudly.

"Alright, Miss (l/n), please sing 'Think Of Me' and say a few lines," the judge said. Soon after, the music started playing.

You sang the song and thought you did a horrible job, but when you looked up, the judge seemed shocked.

"Say some lines with me now," they said, collecting themselves. After all of the lines, the judge nodded at you, "Thank you. We will contact you with the results."

You scurried out and sat in your car for a bit before seeing a blonde haired man and a brunette walking in, glaring at each other.

"Wouldn't it be funny if one got the Phantom and the other got Raoul,' you giggled to yourself.

On your way home you thought of everything you could have done better. You waited for (b/f/n) to come home and talk about her audition to become Meg Giry. After a hour or so, she finally came home. She talked about what lines she had to say and what song part she had to sing. Soon, you were asked questions about your audition and if you could sing the 'Angel Of Music' with her. Of course, you agreed. When you were done singing and playing around you two decided to stay right beside each other until you both got the call.

~~Time skip to next day~~

You two were awoken to the sound of (b/f/n)'s phone going off.

She shot up and answered, "Hello?...Really?!...Thank you so much!...I won't disappoint you!...Alright! See you then! Bye!"

When she hung up, she squealed and pulled you in for a hug, "I get to be Meg Giry! I wonder when they are going to call yo-" your phone rings, "Never mind."

You quickly answered with a polite 'Hello'.

"Hello, Miss (l/n), we are pleased to inform you that you are the official Christine," the caller said.

"Thank you so much! I won't mess up," you promised.

"Great. Rehearsals star next Tuesday," they said, "But we will need you in by Saturday, same place, at 4:00 PM for costumes."

"Of course! I'll be there," you replied.

"Thank you for auditioning. Bye," they hung up.

"(b/f/n)! I got the part," you squealed, hugging her once more.

~~Time skip to Saturday~~

When you walked in you saw people trying on corsets, or making sure they can move around. In the very back you saw (b/f/n) and started walking over. Someone grabbed your hand and pulled you to the stage.

"Everyone! May I have your attention, please?! I need Erik (the Phantom for people who don't know <3) and Raoul up her please," the director called out.

Soon, the two boys you saw glaring at each other walked up.

"Everyone! This is (y/n) (l/n), she will play Christine. This boy here is Draco Malfoy, he is the Phantom. And, this one is Harry Potter, he is Raoul," he beamed as everyone clapped.