Harry for Bree

"Miss Black, would you care to pay attention," Snape said, hitting the desk in front of her.

Bree quickly nodded her head and ignored the giggles from her classmates. Finally, when class was over she ran over to meet with the twins.

"Hey boys, what do you have planned," she asked.

The boys explained the prank and they soon had everything in motion. The prank was a success. Now, it was time to meet up with the trio with what ever time she had left.

"Hey guys," Bree smiled, walking up to them.

"Hi Bree," Ron sighed.

"What's wrong," she asked, very confused.

"We just found out some information that will help us out and Ron isn't happy about it," Harry said, shaking his head slightly.

Hermione sat quietly, watching the two converse.

"Ron you are so whiny," Bree smiled, nudging the red head.

"Shut up. It's not my fault that I don't like it," he frowned as Harry laughed, "Hermione, are you okay?"

"I'm fine. Just thinking," she replied.

That night, Bree made her way back to the Hufflepuff common room and finished up any work given to her. Afterwards, she went to bed. When she went to class the next day, Hermione handed her a few notes that she had taken when Harry was talking to her.

"What do I need this for? It's a conversation between you and Harry. That isn't any of my business," Bree said.

"Just read it on your own time," Hermione sighed and went to her seat.

After class, she told the twins she couldn't hang out with them because of something important. When she read the notes, it was all about how Harry doesn't know if he likes her or not. That caused a blush to appear on her face.

"Hermione, can I talk to you? Alone," she asked, dragging the girl away, "This was a real conversation?"

"Yes. It was a real conversation. Harry likes you and from what I can see you like him too," she smiled.

"Wouldn't it be weird though? My dad being Sirius Black and his godfather being my dad," Bree asked choking up a little.

"I don't think so," Hermione said, smiling at the girl in front of her.

"Okay. I don't know though. Do I like him," she asked.

"I think you do," Hermione replied.

"I think so t-"

"Hey, um, Bree? I need to talk to you," Harry said, walking up to the girls. Bree nodded and followed Harry to a quiet place. "Bree, I think I like you," Harry said all in one breath.

Bree blushed, "I think I like you too, Harry."

With that, the two walked back to the group without saying anything else to each other.

~~Time Skip~~

Bree was doing a usual prank with the twins when she was pulled away by Hermione.

"You two have been avoiding each other since he told you. Go talk to him or something," she groaned.

"I can't. It's so awkward and I wouldn't know what to do anyways," Bree groaned back at the crazy haired girl.

With that, Hermione pulled Bree away towards Harry and Ron. The two sat down, Bree sitting farther away from Harry.

"You two need to talk," Hermione growled with Ron nodding his head slightly.

Bree saw two red heads out of the corner of her eye and ran over to them, "Guys help me!"

"Nope," George and Fred said, picking her up and putting her beside Harry. The other four left, leaving Bree and Harry.

The silence was becoming a bit too much for the two of them. Bree awkwardly coughed, "H-Hi Harry."

"Hi Bree," he replied, not looking at the brown eyed girl.

"Harry, we need to talk," she said with growing bravery. He slightly nodded at her statement. "So, what are we going to do?"

"Well, maybe we can-"

Bree swiftly cut him off with a kiss to his cheek. Harry's face went bright red as he smiled slightly, "That's a yes then?"

"Of course," she blushed.

Harry leaned in and kissed her. Both of their face went bright red as the twins cheered from the bushes.

"Boys I will get you for this," Bree called out, hiding her burning face. They only laughed and walked off.

Harry soon stood up and offered his hand to her. She shyly took it and they walked around the grounds talking about everything and nothing together.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'M NOT DEAD!!! I'M SORRY!! I'VE HAD THE WORST WRITERS BLOCK IMAGINABLE!!!

Bree, I hope you like it. I'm so sorry it took so long!!

To write:
Neville x Reader
SPN x Reader x HP pt 2
Draco for Annabelle
Charlie for Sophie
Oliver x Reader
Pansy for Carmen

To get one:

Tell me about yourself (hair color stuff like that), House, Name, and a plot (telling me a plot is optional), and the Person(s)

OR

You can tell me what characters you want together and plot (optional)

OR

You can tell me who you want the X Reader to be about and plot (optional)

Or

Tell me your OC and their description (hair color, personality. that stuff), Person, and plot (optional)

~~Skye~~