Nuna/Luneville

Neville sat around in the library letting his mind wonder to the beautiful girl named Luna. Her long blonde hair and amazing silvery grey eyes would distract him from almost anything. He loved having her in his life but she wasn't his. She was a free spirit. Always having her mind somewhere else but always where she knew what was going on. Her way of living fascinated Neville. He wanted to know more about her.

"Neville? Are you okay," a beautiful voice brought him from his thoughts.

"Oh! I'm fine Luna. Just fine," Neville smiled at the girl in front of him.

"I was just making sure. You seemed very sad and confused but also like you were very happy," she said, looking at him.

"I was just thinking about something. Everything is fine," Neville said, blushing deeply.

A confused look spread across her face, "What could make you look like that?"

"N-Nothing," his eyes widened.

"Hm. Okay then. I'll see you later Neville," she waved a bit before skipping off.

Neville smiled at her and went back into thought. He knew he had to be careful so people didn't get suspicious of his secret crush but he knew he needed to tell someone. Who to tell?

"Hey, Harry? Can I talk to you," Neville asked, looking at the floor.

"Yeah. Sure," Harry said, standing up from his seat.

The two boys walked off to talk.

"So you do like Luna," Harry smiled.

"Yeah. Don't tell anyone, please," Neville begged.

"Never," the other boy laughed, walking off.

Neville sighed in relief then quickly made his way to the dorm for some sleep. That night, he dreamt (dreamed?) of Luna. Luna and Neville were together. Dating. Happy. In love. Luna would smile anytime she'd look at him and she would give him butterfly kisses. He could easily tell her how he felt and she would say the same back. He couldn't have been happier.

Neville woke up like usual and went to breakfast with the others. Harry would snicker at Nevilles quick glances over at Luna. He honestly couldn't help it. She was almost his everything. 

After all his classes, he went back to the library to do a little research on plants. He finally got into a book when a bit of blonde hair got in the way. He looked up to see Luna looking over him, reading. He turned his head back to the book and smiled. She soon pulled over a chair and read with him. They finished the rest of the short herbology book and turned to each other.

"Hiya Neville," she smiled.

"Hey Luna," he blushed slightly.

"How are you today," she asked.

"I'm great. How about you," he replied.

"I'm great," she said, moving around in her seat.

"Luna, I need to tell you something," Neville sighed, barely even audible.

"What's that," she asked, now focused on him.

"I just wanted to say that-"

"Neville! Harry needs you," Ron interrupted.

Luna shrugged and told him to see what Harry wanted. She could wait. Neville was very grateful that Harry needed him, but he was a bit sad that he couldn't tell her.

~~Time Skip~~

Neville was reading some books in the library like he had been for the whole year. Every day, Luna would come over to see what he was reading and talk to him. He couldn't help but blush at her confusion when he rambled on about plants. She looked like she loved learned about plants from him. She always asked questions and made sure she understood before she let him move on to the next plant. Luna tried to learn about plants so they would have something to talk about. She looked so happy when she finally finished a book. Neville thought it was the cutest thing when her eyes would light up when she understood. Nothing could of made him happier except her being his of course. 

"Neville? Are you okay," Luna asked, peering at his face for the hundredth time today. 

"Y-Yeah. I'm just fine," he smiled, looking at the floor.

"Hey Neville, do you like me," she asked, pulling his face up to look at her.

"What would give you that idea," his eyes widened.

"Well, you can't really look at me without your face getting red, you look at me differently than everyone else, and so much more," she replied.

"I-I do l-like you Luna," he stuttered, looking her in the eyes.

She smiled, "I like you too Neville."

"Be mine," he asked.

"Of course," Luna nodded.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Um.... I meant to post this a while ago.

Hey!! I hope you liked it!! Luna and Neville are so cute together!!!! I don't know, I just like them together. I listened to CheaterCheaterBestFriendEater by Never Shout Never the whole time. I loved writing this!! I love it!! It's not as long as I wanted but it's fine.

To get one:

Tell me about yourself (hair color stuff like that), House, Name, and a plot (telling me a plot is optional), and the Person(s)

OR

You can tell me what characters you want together and plot (optional)

OR

You can tell me who you want the X Reader to be about and plot (optional)

OR

Tell me your OC and their description (hair color, personality. that stuff), Person, and plot (optional) 

~~Skye~~