Charlie for Sophie

Sophie finally graduated. Her boyfriend, Charlie, told her that he was going to Romania to study dragons. He wanted her to come with him.

"Come on Hufflepuff. Please come with me," Charlie pleaded.

"Fine. I'll come with you," she smiled at him.

"Thank you! Now I don't have to worry about your safety," he picked her up and twirled her around.

"Charlie! Stop," she giggled.

He put her down and kissed her forehead. She smirked and walked off to tell her mum and dad the news.

"Romania? That's so far. Are you sure," her mum said, still crying from graduation.

"Yes. I've been with Charlie for a long time. He will protect me."

"When are you leaving?"

"In two weeks."

"Good, we are spending the last week together. Spend the first with the Weasleys. We know they will miss you."

She nodded and ran off to find the Weasleys. When she did, Molly was giving Charlie a hug. She snickered at him, but was soon pulled into one as well.

"Hi Mrs. Weasley," she hugged her back.

"Hi dear! We will miss you two! Keep him out of trouble when you go!"

"Him? Trouble? Sure. I'd like to see that."

----

Here it was. Time to leave. She was so excited to go off and be alone with Charlie. Though it did worry her. She didn't want him to get hurt.

"Bye baby. We will be counting down the days until you come and visit," her mum said. Her dad wasn't much of a talker so he only hugged her and kept tears in. Her mum was crying.

When they got there, their new house was small but cute. Sophie did a lot of the unpacking while Charlie studied up a little bit more. He unpacked all of the heavy stuff. Sophie was happy.

"Charlie," she called out from the living room.

"Yes, Hufflepuff?"

"I can't reach this and I want this picture there. Please help me."

She could hear him laugh a little bit before getting up to help.

----

Charlie walked in with a burn on his arm. Sophie was worried, but was calm throughout everything.

"Hufflepuff, you don't have to worry about me. It's just a burn."

"But it takes up your whole forearm, Charlie. I can't help but worry. That must hurt so bad."

"It doesn't hurt that bad," he said, obviously trying to act tough.

He put a wet rag on his arm while she went to go and get bandages.

Once she was finished wrapping him up, he pulled her into his lap and just hugged her.

"What's wrong," she asked curiously, hugging him back.

"I don't want to worry you."

"Tell me."

"I could've died today is all. It's no big deal."

"No big deal?! Charlie! That is a huge deal," she felt herself tear up, "I don't wan to loose you."

"I know. Please don't cry."

"I'm not," she turned her face away as some tears fell down her face.

"You are," he carried her to the bedroom and snuggled up to her on the bed they shared every night, "Everything is okay. I'm safe. We're safe. Don't worry."

She nodded, curling up to him. That's how they fell asleep, happily in each others arms.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I want this relationship. So bad. This is adorable.

To get one:

Tell me about yourself (hair color stuff like that), House, Name, and a plot (telling me a plot is optional), and the Person(s)

OR

You can tell me what characters you want together and plot (optional)

OR

You can tell me who you want the X Reader to be about and plot (optional)

Or

Tell me your OC and their description (hair color, personality. that stuff), Person, and plot (optional)

~~Skye~~