Brother!Draco x Sister!Reader

You smiled at your as you read the paragraph your boyfriend, George, sent you:

'If I were to lay my lips upon yours, my heart would burst from joy. If I could hold you in my arms even for a moment, I would make sure to savor it forever. I would be a fool not to recognize your beauty. I would be a fool not to long for you, my gorgeous queen.'

'George! Stop! You're making me blush,' you answered.

'That's the point (y/n) Malfoy,' you could practically hear the sarcasm.

'Since it's summer, do you want to meet up and eat somewhere,' you asked.

'Of course,' more blushing.

'Good! I'll meet up with you at (insert favorite place) at 8,' he replied.

"Draco! Draco! Where are you," you called out, wandering the manor.

"I'm in here," he called from his room.

You ran inside and belly flopped onto his EXTREMELY soft bed, "Hey, since mum and dad aren't here, can I please go out with George tonight at 8?"

"No," he said.

"What?! But, mum and dad said I could if I got permission from you! So, why no," you whined.

"Because. I don't like him," he replied.

You deadpanned. When you didn't respond, he looked up, "What?"

"You don't have any reason not to like him! He is a kind boy who makes me, your own sister, happy! Why do you hate him so much? He has been nothing but nice to you! Yeah, he will pull pranks at school but that doesn't make him any less of a gentleman to me! I am going tonight," you screamed.

He sat up and looked you dead in the eyes, "You. Are. Not. Going."

You huffed, got up and went to your room. You slipped on a sweater and went to your secret hiding place in the manor that not even Draco knows about. You pulled out your phone and sent George: 'George, I'm not going. I got in a fight with Draco and I'm not feeling it anymore. Sorry, love you.'

You soon got a reply: 'It's alright, love. If you need anything I am right here. And, don't worry about Draco. He is probably just being overprotective. Everything will be just fine. I promise. I love you too.'

You smiled at his reply, curled up in the blankets you have stored there, and went to sleep.

~~Second day in hiding~~

'I'm glad I stock this place up with food. I really need to shower though. I feel gross,' you thought.

"(y/n)! (y/n)! Please come out! No one knows where you are! You have to be in here somewhere! I'm sorry! Please," Draco called out.

You really weren't planning on coming out until you heard DRACO MALFOY start sobbing. Not just any sobbing, it was a full blown panic attack.

"(y/n)! (Y/n)! Please! Please! I'm, I'm s-sorry," he cried.

You ran out of your hiding place, careful not to give it away and ran to him.

"Draco! Please don't cry! I'm sorry," you cried, holding onto him.

You and Draco weren't known for crying. Ever. But, you never had Draco cry for you. When you heard his sob, it broke you. You had done that to him. Two of the strongest kids, broke.

"(Y/N)! I'm so happy y-you came back. P-please don't leave me alone again. I-I can't be by myself in this madness. Please," he sobbed.

"I won't! I won't. Please s-stop crying. I'm sorry," you sobbed with him.

He sniffled and pulled himself together, "Stop crying, brat. Get up. Come on."

You smiled, he was back to his normal self.

"Don't go missing like that ever again," he commanded.

You saluted, "Yes sir!"

He laughed a bit before pulling you into another hug, "I mean it, (y/n). I can't do this alone."

"I know. I can't either," you hugged him back.

'Hmm, we are in a perfect position,' you thought.

Before he could react, you pulled him down and gave him a noogie. You ran off before he could grab you.

"(y/n)! Get back here! I will get you for this," he called behind you.

"Love you big bro," you laughed.

"Whatever," he sighed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's not very long but I love it! It's great! But, really, imagine that: Draco being your big bro. He never cries. You disappear and he just breaks down. I'd feel so fucking special! Heh, yeah. I hope you liked it. Love you all!

To get one:

Tell me about yourself (hair color stuff like that), House, Name, and a plot (telling me a plot is optional), and the Person(s)

OR

You can tell me what characters you want together and plot (optional)

OR

You can tell me who you want the X Reader to be about and plot (optional)

~~Skye~~