Pansy for Carmen

Sorry all of this is late, I just haven't been able to think of anything. But, here we gooooo!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Pansy and Carmen have been secret friends for a while now. Pansy isn't supposed to be seen laughing with a mudblood. So, they decided to keep it secret.

But what Carmen doesn't know, Pansy loves her. Carmen will never know that though.

Pansy was waiting in the usual meet up spot and Carmen skipped up to her, her blonde hair bouncing behind her. They had just started talking when Pansy saw Draco coming up to them. She immediately reacted by pushing Carmen against the wall and screaming nasty words at her. The one that made Carmen start to cry was: 'No one could ever love you, you stupid mudblood.' Pansy had added so much venom to that sentence that Carmen thought it was true. Carmen hadn't seen the boy. She thought Pansy had become friends with her to just hurt her. Pansy could see that. Watching Carmen cry while she spit out venomous words to her was hurting her as well. 

When Draco had left and Pansy had stopped her words, Carmen slowly stood up from her crouched position and stared at her, "How could you? I trusted you." With that she ran.

Pansy was too slow to catch up to Carmen to tell her what happened. Which started to break her as well. All those words, she said it to so many other people exactly like Carmen. What if she meant her words? No, she loved Carmen. She would never mean those words. Pansy always tried to talk to Carmen, even in front of Draco. She didn't care anymore. She needed Carmen back. 

Pansy had given up for the day and retreated to the common room. There she laid down on one of the couches and closed her eyes. She was exhausted. She couldn't get sleep because she always thought of what she did and when she did close her eyes, all she could see is the hurt in Carmen and her beautiful brown eyes, the tears causing her glasses to fog up in the cold weather. Tonight was no different. She couldn't even close her eyes without seeing it. She needed to fix what she has done. She went to her room and went straight to bed. There are no classes tomorrow so it's a perfect time to talk to Carmen. 

The next morning, she quickly got ready and ran out into the halls of Hogwarts. She was going to find Carmen. She ran through the halls until she finally spotted her talking to the trio. She snuck up and grabbed her, quickly pulling Carmen away. The trio tried to stop her but she told them it was important and they surprisingly let her take Carmen. 

"Carmen, listen to me, please," Pansy pleaded.

"What do you want," Carmen hissed. 

"When I said all that stuff, I didn't mean it. Draco was watching us. I had to make sure he didn't think anything about us. I never wanted to hurt you."

"Well you did."

"I know. I'm so sorry Carmen. Please forgive me. I can't sleep without seeing you crying. I need you to forgive me. I want to be your best friend again."

"Is it true?"

"Is what true?"

"No one will love me because I'm a mudblood."

"That isn't true. I love you, okay?"

Carmen had shock written all over her face as she stared at Pansy who looked really embarrassed, "Really?"

"Yes, Carmen, I love you so much."

"I love you too Pansy. I forgive you."

With that, Pansy picked Carmen up and spun her around. She had missed her so much. When she put her down, Pansy kissed her nose, "I will never say anything like that again. I don't want to lose you."

"You won't lose me."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So, I don't know how I feel about it. But, at least I am making progress on everything!

REQUESTS ARE CLOSED!

~~Skye~~