Drarry *Lemon*

YESSS!! I LOVE DRARRY!!! I hope I'm worthy enough to write a second one.. AND THE PHOTO'S FOR DRARRY ARE SO CUTE!!! I CAN'T BREATHE!!

*Warning* This is a lemon one shot. If you don't like this sort of stuff, then I suggest you don't read. 

Let's get to the sexicles.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The two boys were sitting together, eating the candy they got from Honeydukes.

"Draco, how long have we been dating," Harry asked.

"2 years 8 months 9 hours and 34 seconds. I'm kidding. I only know 2 years and 8 months," Draco laughed a bit.

Fred and George walked in, "Hello Harry! ...and Malfoy. We have a question!"

"Yeah," the other two boys said.

"Which one is better? Harry's sucker (ooh. ;)) or Draco's beans (innuendos WHERE IS OLIVER WOOD)," they asked.

"Well- Hey! That's gross you two," Harry caught on, blushing at their words.

"We are so glad you didn't answer that," Fred laughed.

"Very glad," George laughed with him.

Soon, the twins bought what they wanted and got out.

"I'm really sorry about them," Harry said, looking everywhere but at Draco.

"You know, after everything that we've been through," Draco said, pulling Harry's face to look at his, "and everything we've done, how is it that you still can't look at me?"

"I- uh- I can't help it. I don't want to blush to much and you make it hard," Harry stuttered out.

"I make what hard," Draco smirked.

Harry's mouth went agape as he stared at Draco. He couldn't believe Draco had said that in a public place.

"You know what I mean," Harry said.

"Oh? Do I," Draco laughed but gradually turned into a whisper, "You know. School is out for us. We can leave right now and do what ever we want."

Again, Harry sat there, shocked. What was wrong with Draco today? He seemed... very... turned on?

"Harry, why don't we go back to our place," Draco blew in Harry's ear.

Harry moaned a bit. It was time to leave. Now.

"I-If you're going to do this, can it at least be at home," Harry said, grabbing onto Draco's thigh.

"Let's go then," Draco smirked.

~~At home~~

As soon as they got home, they stripped out of their shoes and Harry was pushed onto the sofa by Draco. Draco smirked and started to get on top of Harry. He bit down his neck, finding his sweet spot. Harry moaned, signaling that he did. Draco sucked and bit on that spot before taking Harry's shirt off. He started to bite and suck down his stomach and ended at the starting of his pants. He took off his pants and underwear then, moved his way back up to Harry's mouth. He started the kiss but Harry deepened it. 

Harry broke the kiss and slowly took off Draco's shirt. He soon gave Draco the same treatment. He pulled down his jeans and messed with the lining of Draco's underwear. He started pulling them down with his teeth. Harry slowly took Draco's length into his mouth and bobbed his head. Draco gave out a loud moan. Draco grabbed Harry's head and forced him to move faster. Without any warning, Draco came into Harry's mouth.

"S-sorry H-Harry," Draco said.

Harry moved Draco onto his hands and knees, "Are you ready?"

Draco nodded his head. Harry slowly pushed his length into Draco. Harry slowly thrusted, letting Draco get used to him. When Draco gave him the 'okay', he sped up. Moans of the two boys and skin hitting skin filled the room. Harry kept thrusting as he reached down and stroked Draco's length. Draco screamed out as he came once more for the brunette. Harry thrusts were getting sloppy and were getting slower. He soon came inside of Draco. 

The two snuggled up on the couch, pulling the blanket down from on top of it, onto them.

"I love you Harry," Draco said, dozing off.

"I love you too Draco," Harry said, pulling Draco close and falling asleep with him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SOMEONE PURIFY ME!! MY FACE IS BEAT RED! I don't know why this was written. THIS WAS MY FIRST LEMON. EVER. SO DON'T BE TOO MEAN!

To get one:

Tell me about yourself (hair color stuff like that), House, Name, and a plot (telling me a plot is optional), and the Person(s) 

 OR 

 You can tell me what characters you want together and plot (optional)

 OR 

 You can tell me who you want the X Reader to be about and plot (optional) 

~~Skye~~