Author's Note

Hello you guys,

I want to take this moment to appreciate and thank each one of you for reading my story.

Thank you guys for voting and commenting. All your comments never failed to put a smile on my face.
Thank you for all your support. And also all the silent readers, Thank you for reading my story.
You guys; each one of you, are AWESOME!!!
I love you guys to the moon and back.❤

~~~

Secondly, there won't be any sequel. I repeat, there won't be any sequel.

I'm sorry if some of you wanted one. But I think sequel would just drag this story, which I don't like at all.

The way I ended the story and also the interview, I don't think there's any need/reason to make a sequel.

So guys this is it. xx

~~~

Thirdly, plenty of you guys asked me who played the role of Dean and Jessica. So I thought I'd reveal them at the end of the story. ;)

So here you go...

I imagined Luke Toniolo as Dean Walker. He is an Australian model.

And I imagined Viktoriya Levina as Jessica Summers

And I imagined Viktoriya Levina as Jessica Summers. She is a Russian model.

I was searching for anyone who would match my characters

I was searching for anyone who would match my characters. And after searching for days together I found them perfect for Dean and Jess.

~~~

Lastly, I know I've not been active at all on Wattpad for almost two years. I have had my reasons but now as the new year started I've decided to start writing again. Hopefully I will post a new story soon. Just hang on to me for a little while.

Alright guys that is it. :)

Thank you, once again for sticking with this story since the beginning. <3

Love you all xoxo

⇋⇋⇋

Important Notice

Crossing Paths was published as per the promise on 8th May 2017. But due to my hectic college schedule, I forced myself to take it down as I couldn't update it regularly (and I didn't want my readers to wait for an update for a long time) So I've decided when I have written good amount of chapters I will start updating again (regular updates). I hope you understand and thank you for all your support.

Much love xx