Chapter 20

Important A/N: This chapter contains explicit R-rated scene. So if you are sensitive or uncomfortable reading such scene I highly suggest you to skip that part.

I have indicated the start and the end of that scene with "•~•~•". You can always skip that part and read the remaining chapter. :)

Please ignore weird typos and grammatical errors!

* * *

Jessica Summers

"What the fuck is this?" he bursted out angrily.

As soon as those words left his mouth my heart dropped. What was he saying? Did he not like what I'd done?

"Answer me, dammit." I flinched at his tone. I had never seen him furious before.

"Dean, it's your birth—"

"Fuck my birthday. What in the world made you think I celebrate this bloody birthday? Who the fuck asked you to make these arrangements? I don't bear such non sense bullshit." his eyes were burning with anger, his voice was deep and hard and for the first time I was scared of him.

Walking closer to me, he grabbed my elbow and pulled me flush against his body and said, "You are my PA and stay as my PA. Don't fucking interfere in my personal life or you can kiss your job good bye."

He pushed me away once he was done and walked to his room but not before destroying all the things on the table.

I stood there rooted to the ground, feeling numb. All I heard was the shattering of champagne bottles on the floor and his room door shutting. Loud.

My heart broke into pieces, just like the champagne bottles, tears stung my eyes as his words kept repeating in my mind.

I was only his PA. Only his bloody personal assistant.

I was stupid to think he liked me. I was stupid to think he would accept my love. And more than everything, I was stupid for falling in love with him.

He didn't love me. No, love was a strong word, he didn't even like me in any way. He made it clear today. I was nothing but his employee. I scoffed at myself. The joke was on me. I was just another girl by his side all this time.

Right now I felt so used. All these days, weeks, and months I thought we had something. I thought we were something. But no, I think I was living in a bubble of my own imagination, thinking that Dean would love me, I can be his. Now that he broke that bubble, was this the reality?

If he was never interested in me then why did he make me feel loved, why did he make me feel special, why did he make me feel beautiful, why did he be the perfect guy I would want. I was nothing but stupid.

I didn't want to be here anymore. I wiped my tears away and walked to the table. I'll clean it up as soon as possible and will be gone before he comes out, I told myself and started picking up the glass pieces, as much as I tried not to cry, tears kept rolling down my cheeks and they blurred my vision.