Chapter 15

Please ignore weird typos and grammatical errors!

* * *

Dean Walker

I entered the lounge, loud music was booming around the room. Without wasting time I walked to the bar where others were and ordered Scotch for myself after greeting everyone.

Then, Michael came and sat beside me. “Walker, how you doing?”

I hated this person. He was the last person I wanted to see at the end of such a good day.

“What do you want, Shane?” I barked out.

“Chill, man. Just thought I'd speak to you. How is Jessica by the way? She is one hell of innocent yet hot girl.” his comment instantly made my temper raise, I took a deep breath to calm my anger.

The music that was playing got changed and everybody decided to go to the dance floor. They forced me to join them which I clearly declined because I was too angry and it was becoming difficult to hold my anger. I hated this prick and he was easily getting on my nerve. 

“How is she in bed? I'm sure she must be good. I want to have my chance after you're done with her.” that was it. I completely lost it, my hold on the glass grew more tight. Michael looked over my shoulder as if he was looking for someone, a moment later, he vanished from there. I was about to follow and beat the shit out of that bastard of human when a hand slipped on my chest from behind and Lara appeared to my side.

“Calm down, Dean.” her high pitched voice irritated me and I pushed her hand away from my chest.

At that moment, I regretted coming here. I could have stayed in the bed with Jess talking stupid things about today.

“C'mon, Dean, I know you won't mind if Michael is interested in Jessica. You have me.” she said leaning on me.

Fuck, this was all too much. I gulped down my drink and ordered another one.

Only the thought of other man's eyes on Jess made me furious. She was mine. Only and only mine. I was not gonna let her out of my sight. The only thing that had me sit in the bar was I knew she was safe and sound, sleeping in our suite.

“I miss you so much. Don't you miss me too, babe?” if she was a male right now I would have beaten the shit out of her.

“You're wasting your time Lara. Try seducing some other person in this room and open your legs for that man. Not me.” I said irritatedly and pushed her away.

As I looked around I froze when I saw Michael speaking to Jess. What was Jess doing here? I thought she was sleeping. Few seconds later Michael disappeared. Whatever he said to Jess, she didn't like it. She stood there thinking something, her face blank.

I followed my sight to Michael and I saw him nod at someone when I followed his gaze it was Lara. What the fuck did he tell Jess. I promptly walked to her. As she was about to exit the lounge I wrapped my hand around her wrist.

“Jess, where are you going?” I asked her softly.

“I, um-”

“What did he tell you?” she looked up at me, confused. “Michael Shane. What did he tell you?”

“Nothing.” she dismissed.

“I'm not in mood to play around. Just say it.” I galled.

She didn't flinch or back away at my raised voice. “It was nothing, Dean.”