Chapter 22

Important A/N: This chapter contains explicit R-rated scene. So if you are sensitive or uncomfortable reading such scene I highly suggest you to skip that part.

I have indicated the start and the end of that scene with "•~•~•". You can always skip that part and read the remaining chapter. :)

Please ignore weird typos and grammatical errors!

* * *

Jessica Summers

What? Did he hear me say 'I love you' to him last night?

"Uh, what are you talking about?" my heartbeats raced and I felt my chest heavy. I didn't want to hear him rejecting my love for him.

"You know very well what I'm talking about." he moved closer to me.

He heard me. Oh God.

"When I first saw you, I thought you were just some girl who was in need of help," I looked at him. Taking a deep breath he continued. "But I was so wrong. You aren't just some girl, Jessica, you are the only girl who broke all the walls which I built around my heart. I don't know how you did it, but you have done it and I have been fighting with myself saying I'm only attracted to you and that I don't like you. But I'm stupid to think that.

"I always thought people who fall in love are fools, I'd come to my own conclusion about love. I didn't believe in love. After meeting you and spending time with you, I realized I was wrong about love. I've started believing in love and the only reason is you.

"Fuçk, before I met you, I never knew what it was like to be able to look at someone and smile for no reason." he sweetly smiled at me. "I have looked at you in millions of way and... and I have loved you in each. You changed me, Jess. I didn't know what it was like to fall in love. But now I know what it is. And I... I have fallen in love. With you."

All this time a lump was formed in my throat. I was listening to what he was saying, and I definitely never thought he would ever say what I wanted to hear from him.

He cupped my face and caressed my cheek. "Your eyes, your lips, your smile, your hair, your weird faces, your voice, your laugh, the way you talk, the way you call my name, your body." he paused for a second, "And You. I love everything about you. I love you, Jess."

Finishing the last word he placed his lips on mine. It was hard for me to believe what just happened. It felt very surreal. I'd almost convinced myself that he would never fall in love with me but him saying this to me was... I didn't know what to say. I was speechless.

A tear rolled down to my cheek and Dean broke the kiss. "Hey, you okay?"

I nodded my head vigorously and hugged him. "I love you, Dean." I whispered.

He pulled me on his lap so that I was straddling him and kissed my cheeks.

"I love you, baby."

I smiled at him through my teary eyes and it was another best day of my life. I kissed his forehead and connected my lips back to his. We kissed vigorously as if we were out of time. He slid he hands under my shirt and caressed my skin while my hands cupped his face on each side. I wanted to continue kissing him forever.