Chapter 21

Playlist:
Perfect two by Auburn

I felt this song was perfect for Jessica's feelings toward Dean.

The video is on the side/above.
• • •

Please ignore weird typos and grammatical errors!

* * *

Jessica Summers

Dean's warm breath tickling my neck woke me up. I blinked away the sleep and turned my face to see him sleeping on his stomach with his mouth ajar.

A shy smile tugged on my lips, remembering the last night's events as I lied naked under the covers with the man I'm deeply in love with.

Last night, many unexpected things happened. Most of all things, my heart broke for Dean, seeing him break down. But I fell more in love with him when he told me he was afraid to lose me. I don't think I could love anybody else in this world more than him.

I was happy that I lost my first kiss to him. I was happy that he took my virginity. I was happy that he was my first love, and my heart said he would be my last love too to which I agreed with my heart.

Smiling, I rolled on my stomach trying not to wake him up and softly kissed his shoulder. Slowly, I planted another kiss on his neck which made him stir a little but didn't wake up. I continued to kiss him, I kissed below his ear, his cheek, and then his temple and let out a breathy giggle when he still didn't wake up. Next, I kissed his forehead and then his eye.

He couldn't be in such a deep sleep now, I frowned as I thought. Something told me he was already awake but not opening his eyes. I smirked as an idea popped in my head. I kissed his nose and when it came to the lips I skipped them and kissed his chin.

His eyes instantly opened and I held back my laughter.

“What about my kiss on the lips?” he asked like a kid who was demanding his prized cookie.

“That mister, you won't be getting any soon.” I answered and tapped his nose.

“This is not fair, Ms. Summers. You better play fair. I need it now.” he demanded. He looked too sexy and I couldn't hold myself anymore.

I liked the Bossy Dean.

I shut him up, pressing my lips on his.

We kissed slowly, sweetly and passionately. I laughed into his mouth as he pulled me under him without breaking the kiss so that he was on top of me.

When our lungs cried for oxygen we pulled apart. I looked him in the eyes. He looked very happy.

“Happy birthday, Dean.” I picked my head up to peck the corner of his lips.

“Thank you, baby. It is the best birthday I've had after fifteen years. Usually, Mama used to bake a cake on every birthday and we used to celebrate it with Mary and my few friends. Papa used never be back at home until it was night.” he sighed and looked back at me. “Last night was the best night even though I messed up everything in the beginning. I'm so sorry sweetheart, I swear I didn't mean any of it, believe me, please. I would never try to hurt yo—” I put my finger on his lips.

“It's okay, I know you didn't mean any of it. For me, it was the best night of my life.” I said caressing his cheek. “Thank you, Dean.”

Whatever Dean said yesterday hurt me a lot although he didn't do it intentionally, now I knew the reason behind his actions and I won't blame him for it. May be even I would have acted the same way if I were in his place.