Chapter 11

Please ignore weird typos and grammatical errors!

* * *

Dean Walker

“Wake up, sleepy head.” I said looking at her through the mirror as I adjusted the tie around my neck. From past fifteen minutes I was trying to wake her up.

“Go away Dean, let me sleep some more,” she moaned. She sounded so sexy that I resisted the urge to get back into the bed and kiss her senseless.

Three days in Paris with Jessica were really good. Especially yesterday when she admitted that she never kissed anybody before, made me shout out in glee. She's an innocent person who hasn't seen much of world. Well, the world isn't that good anyway.

I didn't get much time in Paris to know our feelings for each other, but I did discover that she is hella attracted to me and she likes to spend time with me. I came to know it when we were walking on the streets of Paris like a real couple. I smiled at that memory.

Deciding on letting her sleep I got ready to go to the office. May be she would join me in an hour, anyway there was nothing much important today in the office. I quickly scribbled a note and stuck it on the refrigerator before leaving.

Hope you will join me soon in the office. I'll be waiting.

-D

When I made my way to my office, I greeted Mrs. Jenkins on the way. As I set my laptop bag on the table, I called Jess' phone once again but it straight away went to the voice mail. She was still sleeping. I wanted her here by my side, but no she wanted to sleep. Letting out a frustrated sigh I turned on my laptop.

I wanted to invite her to Mary's house for my family get together, whether she'd accept my invitation or not was secondary. The idea of bringing her home to meet my family was not normal to me since I never brought any girl home but I wanted to spend more time with her and see where this-whatever we have- goes and what my feelings are for her. I badly wanted Mary and Tasha to meet her, the reason for it was still unknown to myself.

Yes, I like her, but I don't know what kind of like this was, for all that matter it could just be some irresistible attraction too. And just being attracted and liking each other was no good. I wanted to know what she really feels for me.

Damn, I had built good walls around me but this beautiful girl was breaking them all down. I want us to trust each other. She said she trusts me and actually she does, but do I really trust her? I don't know, there were so many unanswered questions to which I wanted answers. And the only way to get them was by spending time with her.

The phone call broke the thoughts running in my mind.

“Dean, I called you to inform you about the new hotel project we started, it's quite serious. Shall I get it to your cabin?” Simon sounded worried.

“Yes, come right away.” I ended the call.

Not long after Simon knocked twice and entered my cabin.

“What's wrong, Simon? Last time we discussed about it there wasn't any problem.”

“Yes, I know but the mechanical work is going to take more time than we expected. The materials are going to be delayed.”

“And why is that? I clearly have discussed each and every part of this project and also the deadlines of it. I don't want any delay in it. If the materials wont be here on time then inform Mr. Shaw, I'll be reducing the bills. And also make sure to call and tell him about it, and if it gets out of hand then inform me. I'll talk to him.”