Chapter 24

Please ignore weird typos and grammatical errors!

* * *

Jessica Summers

Although I moved in with Dean three weeks ago, I still had some of my stuffs back at the apartment since we decided not to sell it.

These three weeks had been full of activities. And I mean not just in office but also back at home. Dean kept me busy at office with work and at night in bed. Obviously I was not complaining.

Ever since the day we forgot to use protection at my apartment Dean became extra careful about wearing a  condom though he didn't like it any bit because he wants us to feel each other without any barrier.
Hence we decided, I would start my pills after a quick trip to the doctor.

I was ecstatic when he said he wanted kids with me. Knowing how much I love kids he wouldn't mind start trying right away but we'd decided to take it slow, even though we had known each other for more than six months we didn't want to rush into starting a family. And of course I won't forget Dean's words, ‘I want us to enjoy to the fullest before we get onto baby's responsibility.’ He wasn't wrong though, baby was a huge responsibility and also commitment.

As far as me being pregnant, I was yet to know. Although the thought of getting a pregnancy test did occur to my mind, I was tiny bit scared. My next period will be occurring by the end of this month. Hopefully I get my period.

My phone buzzed on my desk and I snapped myself out of the thoughts to check who was calling. Tasha.

I quickly slid the green button to receive the call.

“Hi, Jessica. How have you been?” I heard Tasha's excited voice. Her voice brought a small smile on my face.

“I've been good. Thanks. What about you all?” it'd been a while, we hadn't visited them. The last time was the date which Dean had taken me.

“We all are fine too, thanks. Okay so I actually called you for a reason.”

“Yeah? What is it?”

“Well… Jake and I are coming to New York for a couple of days.”

“Oh my God, that's amazing. It's going to be so much fun. When are you guys coming?” I was excited by the news.

“We'll be there by tomorrow around ten in the morning.” she said.

“That's perfect.” I giggled lightly.

“Yes, Okay then tell Dean about it and I'll see you tomorrow. Bye!”

“Okay, bye.”

I couldn't wait for them to be here. We could go shopping or to the parks or do anything they liked. May be I'll bake a chocolate cake for Jake and decorate it with Ferrero Rocher chocolate—his favorite. He'd love it. Oh yes, that's a great idea.

I instantly strolled out of my cabin to head to Dean's to tell him about Tasha. I entered without knocking and he was in his chair. His forehead was creased as his eyes were on the screen of his laptop. As soon as I went in, he was happy to see me.

“Damn, and I thought you would enter my cabin in that sexy red panties, again.” he lips formed a huge smirk and his eyes held a pinch of mischievousness.

Again? Yes, you heard it right. Again.

He did make love to me on his glass table a week ago.

After he'd successfully convinced—or more like seduced me I couldn't say no. Oh, the things he'd told me while seducing. A blush crept my face at just the thought of it.