Chapter 2

Please ignore weird typos and grammatical errors!

* * *

Jessica Summers

The abrupt feeling of cold water droplets on my face woke me up. I stirred and struggled to open my eyes but couldn't.

It was as if someone was waking me up from a very deep sleep. I once again felt the water droplets, this time I opened my eyes slowly. Blinking a couple of times until my vision was clear I was met with a pair of bright green eyes. I had never seen such mesmerizing green eyes before.

Suddenly it hit my head, who is he? Where am I? I got up immediately but realized it was a mistake, my head was spinning badly making me feel lightheaded.

"Whoa, calm down and lie back on the bed." he said, his voice deep.

"Who are you? Why am I here?" I asked him. Did those guys bring me here? I gasped. "Did you send those guys to get me? Please leave me. Don't do anything to me, please." I moved back on the bed trying to get away from him as my eyes became watery.

He sighed and shook his head before bringing his hand near me which I pushed away. "Don't touch me. Please let me go." I begged.

"Okay, first of all, I didn't send any guys to get you here. And second of all, I found you unconscious on the road and that's the reason I brought you here. Don't be scared, I won't hurt you. I'm trying to help you." he explained.

"Oh," was all I said. Was he telling the truth though? The look in his eyes did seem sincere. His eyes were soft and warm, I really hoped he wasn't lying.

Before realizing I was staring at him my brain registered how handsome he was. His dark-almost black hair was messy but it looked perfect. I thought his eyes were the best features in his face; anybody would instantly fall for those green orbs. The straight nose and perfect jawline gave him hard look. And his lips, they looked so red. Any female would love to kiss those lips. Also, the sand rough stubble looked sexy on him. He looked way very hot.

My eyes slowly moved down. His muscular shoulders were big and broad, there was a tattoo on his upper left chest. It was written in Chinese, I guess, making me very curious to know what it meant? As I eyed him further down, his well built body has six packs, of course six packs!

His muscles and toned body looked irresistible, it was all due to spending hours together in gym.

My eyes traveled further down and I realized he was in nothing but a pair of shorts. I blinked.

"Why aren't you wearing a shirt?" I blurted out making me seem like an idiot. He lips turned upward in a smirk and I realized he had noticed me checking him out. My cheeks turned red in embarrassment.

"Because this is how I'm at home." he said walking to a small table which was at the corner of the room. He got a glass of water and handed it to me. "Here, drink some water."

I hesitantly took it and gulped down some water. I noticed he was staring at me which made me feel a little uncomfortable so I got up to keep the glass. I walked past him and set the glass on the table.

I turned around only to see him still staring at me. To avoid him I looked down at myself making me cringe at how I looked. My clothes were all wet and I was sure my hair was a bird's nest.

I scanned the room with my eyes to see if I could spot my bag anywhere. I guess he saw me looking for something.

"You want something?" he asked coming towards me and stood in front of me. He was so tall for my 5'6" frame that I had to crane my head up to look at him.