Chapter 8

A/N: Sorry for the author's note in the beginning.
I wanted to give a huge shout out to IndigoBookworm and Rebecca-Jade for being active readers. Thank you so much guys for always voting and commenting!

Happy Reading! xx

Please ignore weird typos and grammatical errors!

* * *

Jessica Summers

Paris! I'm going to Paris!

It still felt surreal. Traveling different places and countries was one of the top things in my bucket list as I always dreamed about exploring new places, learning different cultures and it was happening now. I was beyond excited. With that excitement, I packed all the necessary clothes and toiletries in a suitcase I found in the closet.

I don't know how it's gonna be tomorrow, I'd never traveled in a plane before. On the other hand I was about to spend three freaking days with Dean, all alone, away from America. I felt butterflies in my stomach at the thought of it.

After I finished packing my suitcase neatly, I made my way to the kitchen and cooked some fried rice and once I was done eating I washed my plate and put it in the dishwasher before pouring the liquid dish soap into the slot and turning the machine on.

I was sitting in the living room surfing the internet about Paris when a message popped on the screen. I opened it.

All ready?
-D

A smile immediately graced me lips as I read his message.

Yup, all ready. Can't wait to go.
-J

Within seconds I got the reply.

Nice to know someone is very excited. See you tomorrow. Get some beauty sleep. Good night, Princess.
-D

'Princess?' I blushed at his endearment. Nobody had never called me by any other name except my name. Well, my parents called me Jessie.

I missed my parents. Things would've been so different if they were alive. I sighed, not wanting to go down that memory lane right now and replied to Dean.

Good night, Dean. Meet you tomorrow.
-J

• • •

I woke up around six o'clock and freshened up. Making my way to the kitchen, I poured a bowl of cereal and sat in front of TV eating it while watching the news headlines.

Later, I took a long shower and washed my body with my vanilla scented body wash. Once I was done I walked to my bed where my clothes laid and got dressed. I had decided on wearing a simple mustard colored sundress which had floral design made by white thread on the bust area. It ended an inch below my knees, I thought it was a pretty dress.

Will Dean like it?

That involuntary thought made me frown at myself. Where did that come from? Why did I want him to like my dress?

Because you like him! a voice at the back of my head answered.

Scolding myself I tried to dismiss that thought and applied the cherry balm on my lips and a thin layer of eyeliner, then I combed my hair , leaving them cascade and at last wore a pair of black wedges.