Chapter 14

Please ignore weird typos and grammatical errors!

* * *

Jessica Summers

Dean's words replayed in my mind as I stripped off, blushing. When I looked into the mirror smiling, it suddenly disappeared when my eyes fell on the not very dark, deep cut scar at the side of my stomach. I turned around and looked over my shoulder to still find the scars.

I looked at them in disgust, wanting nothing more than for these scars to fade away but I knew it was going to take plenty of time. How I wish these things wouldn't have happened to me.

Not giving it much of my thoughts I took a quick shower before brushing my teeth. Wearing my dress I exited the bathroom to find Dean looking out of the window.

His bare back was facing me. God, his body was what every female would drool over and would love to touch. Hell, even I wanted to run my hands over his six pack, his muscular chest, back and his muscles. I wanted to feel his warm skin under my hands and feel his heartbeat against my chest. I wanted to wrap my arms around his warm body and feel his breath on my skin, I wanted to caress his stubbled jaw and lick his neck, I wanted to kiss him until we were out of our breath. I wanted to see and touch his muscular thighs and...

Woah, what was happening to me? Was I really thinking about Dean in such way? I shook off the dirty thoughts, scolding myself. “Dean, you can use the bathroom now.” I informed him and stood in front of the mirror drying my hair with the towel, not making any eye contact with him. I knew my cheeks were flushed from all those thoughts.

He slowly came toward me and stood behind me, putting his chin on my shoulder and wrapping his arms around my middle. He nuzzled into my neck and inhaled my scent, which was my vanilla scented body wash.

“You smell heavenly. Your scent is damn attractive and I love it.” he whispered and sucked my neck. I moaned lowly arching my head back on his shoulder. My breathing now heavy and uneven. I pressed my thighs together to calm down some weird sensation between my legs.

I was suddenly spun around and my lips were captured by his. He never gave me any warning before kissing me and hence his kisses always caught me off guard. He put his hands on either side of my face while my hands rested on his warm bare chest. We fought for dominance but as usual he won, he bit my lip and put his tongue into my mouth to play with mine. His hands slowly moved down to pick me up, wrapping my legs around his waist he turned around and moved back until my back hit the wall.

“You are so fucking beautiful.” he whispered and sucked on my neck. He left wet kisses down my neck and collar bone which ignited butterflies in my stomach. He was making me lose my mind.

But then, I came back to my senses and spoke breathlessly against his lips, “Stop. We're getting late.” I didn't want him to stop what he was doing but we had to. I tried to push him, he kept on pushing himself on me. “Dean, we are already late, stop it right now.” I scolded him childishly.

He pulled away from me and looked at me intensely. His eyes held some strong emotion which I was unable to put my finger on. I blushed while he put on his signature smirk. When I asked him again to put me down, he walked back to the mirror and put me on my legs.

“Take out an outfit for me, which matches your dress. Let it be casual.” he ordered before going to the bathroom.

Opening the wardrobe door my eyes roamed for few seconds until they fell on a red v-neck shirt which matched my red knee length dress. I picked it out and matched it with a pair of dark jeans. I set the outfit on the bed with his phone, watch, wallet and handkerchief.