Author's Note

First of all, I would like to say thank you to each and everyone of you who took the time to read Irrevocably Yours. I am overwhelmed from all of the votes, comments and most of all the love. I have mentioned it before (many times, I think) how this book is my baby. And to be honest, it still is.

I started writing at the end of April, beginning of May because I had to focus my attention somewhere due to an immense stress happening in my life at that time. It was supposed to be just a passing fancy but then it was so well received. 63 chapters later and 28+K readers, I'm still in awe. I didn't think I could write let alone sustain a story that actually made sense.

Now, I'm starting on the second book of this series. Yes, you read that right! Series! I might be a little bit ambitious in making this into a series but hey, to fantasize is free right? I will try my best to fulfill that fantasy.

Once again, thank you to all of you! I am humbled and appreciative of it all. I'm grateful that y'all took this journey with me even if I was a virgin writer.

I invite you to come and continue this journey with me as we explore the lives of the Mendozas and the Faulkersons in an alternate universe. I hope y'all enjoy the next book.

With all of my heart,
Sheila
@smorante76

Next book title: Fearlessly Yours