Consequence

First of all, it took a while for this update because of work and second, my muse left me once again. This might not be up to standards but I hope it will do for now. It's been harder and harder to find my muse these past few days. BUT, thank you for the support and encouragement. Enjoy!
-------------------------------------------------------

Nothing compares to the feeling of waking up to lush curves flushed and moulded to your morning hard on. As much as RJ wanted to give in to his body's cravings, again, he held back, because looking at Maine sleeping soundly beside him made him feel a touch of guilt. Yesterday's events coupled with their bedroom shenanigans last night would exhaust any regular human being, how much more for a 4 months pregnant woman. And yet, Maine didn't back down. She gave him thrust for thrust, grind for grind and bite for bite. No wonder she's exhausted. My beautiful, gorgeous other half! I'm a lucky man. Thank you Lord!

RJ slowly disentangled himself from the confines of temptation, damn she's fuckin hot, and headed to the bathroom to do his morning ablutions before heading to the kitchen to cook breakfast. Thank goodness for Rizza! She stocked up the pantry and the fridge even if she only stayed for a few days. He looked in the fridge to see what's there to cook for breakfast. Well, bacon, sausage and eggs it is.

Maine stirred when she got a whiff of the scent of bacon and her ever hungry stomach growled for all the world to hear. Sheesh! This growling stomach really needs a talking to. It makes its presence known in the most inopportune times. Then, with a mind of its own, her stomach growled louder this time as if making sure it's fed NOW! Maine reluctantly got up and went to the bathroom, brushed her teeth, put on RJ's shirt that she took from the drawer and headed out of the bedroom.

RJ was busy flipping eggs when a set of arms encircled his waist and a kiss was placed at the back of his neck. He couldn't help but smile as he turned around and gave Maine a thorough kiss on the lips.

"Good morning love. Did you sleep well?" he greeted breathlessly as he reluctantly let her go so he can finish cooking.

"Sure! If sleeping well to you means being woken up every 2 hours by a ravenous, demanding man, then sure, I slept well" Maine replied sarcastically as she rummaged through the cupboards for coffee mugs. Once found, she went about making them each a cup of coffee with the Keurig on the kitchen counter.

RJ's condo could be described as the ultimate bachelor's suite. The spacious living room is the first thing one sees upon entering the unit. The sectional black leather sofa is facing a floor to ceiling glass wall that provides a panoramic view of Stanley Park and the sea wall. To the right of the living room is an open style kitchen with stainless steel appliances and an island/breakfast counter with four bar stools. Opposite the kitchen is the bedroom where a massive TV is mounted on the wall complete with surrounding speakers. Attach to the bedroom, is a small den/office space and next to it is the powder room. Yes, the whole place screams of money and bachelorhood but it also gives out a homey vibe. It feels like it's a place of comfort and relaxation.

Maine handed RJ his coffee and proceeded to set the breakfast counter with plates and cutleries. It's amazing how she felt right at home here in his condo and yet this is the first time she's been in it.

"Love, why haven't you taken me here before? I mean, we've been living together for 3 months now, and this is the first time I've been here" she asked tentatively. As much as she tried to hide it, 'insecure Maine' is wanting to come out, again.