Alcohol laden Advices

This chapter was more fun and a bit challenging to write. I had to base it on a man's perspective so I hope I did justice to it. Thank you and enjoy!
-------------------------------------------------------

RJ watched as his mom and his future mother in law walked away with the love of his life. He had to shake his head because he felt like they're leading her to the guillotine and there's nothing, NOTHING, he can do about it. His mother's verbal warning, coupled with her sinister smile and that none too subtle slap on his cheeks, scared the shit out of him. As much as he loves Maine, he wasn't willing to risk his mother's wrath. So after one last look, he turned around and joined the men seated around the bar.

It was Daniel that first noticed him since he was the one standing by the bar facing the entryway. Daniel poured his brother 2 fingers of scotch on ice and handed it to RJ.

"So you done?" Daniel asked with a smirk.

"Done with what?" RJ answered innocently while taking a sip of his drink.

"Oh come on little bro! I'm not stupid. And I think you're forgetting I've been married before" Daniel retorted.

"Fuck! Does everyone know?" RJ mumbled under his breath. He didn't notice that Nicolas came to stand on his other side until he spoke up.

"Of course everyone knows. Well, maybe not Matthew and Sebastian but yeah pretty much everyone else" Nicolas stated while slapping RJ on his back none too gently.

"Fuck, fuck and more fuck!" RJ mumbled again.

"Yap, that's what you did little bro. We know that's what you did" Daniel said in between laughs.

"Cause what else would two people do in one bathroom. Since there's only one toilet" Nicolas added which made RJ turn beet red in embarrassment.

Fuck! This isn't what I wanted to happen. I wonder how Maine is fairing. God knows how women can be more vicious than men. Shit! This is all my fault! But it was so good! We haven't done it that quick before. It was fucking perfect! She was beautiful. She was perfect!

"Dad's coming" both Nicolas and Daniel whispered.

"Wait...whose dad? Ours?" RJ asked Daniel frantically and he turned to Nicolas with the same question and they whispered "BOTH" as they scattered in two different directions.

"RJ!" Came the booming voice of Ted Mendoza accompanied by a forceful slap on the back that  made RJ almost choke on his drink. For a split second, RJ actually considered running. Maybe his mother's wrath is more tolerable than the attention of Maine's father. Shit! I'm in for it now! So he gulped down the remaining amber liquid from his glass before he fully turned to face 'the Ted Mendoza'.

"Yes sir?" he asked. Shit! Did my voice just squeak like a mouse?

"So son, where did you disappear off to?"  Ted asked while placing his hand on RJ's shoulder and squeezing a little.

"Ahem. Ahem. I just went to the bathroom sir" RJ responded. He called me 'son'. That has to count for something right?

"What, pray tell, did you do in the bathroom?" Ted asked again.

RJ felt like the air around him immediately thinned. His palms and temples started to sweat. His shirt felt like its a bit too tight around the throat. He started to hyperventilate. He looked around and his eyes met his dad's. Wait! Why the fuck is my father smiling? He's wearing the same smile when I finished med school. The 'I'm proud of you RJ' smile. What?!?