Dear Future Husband

Warning: Rated 18A almost RatedR for the suggestive, strong and descriptive language. Please heed the warning. Thanks!
--------------------------------------------------------------

"ENOUGH! I've had enough orgasms for one night!" said no woman ever, EVER! Well not Maine anyway. Sure, she might not be able to walk tomorrow but bleh..small sacrifice. After the parking lot escapade, RJ surprised her by checking them in at Four Seasons and as soon as the hotel room closed behind them, they went at each other like sexually deprived teenagers. Non-stop! That was 3 hours ago. She turned to her side to watch RJ trying to catch his breath. Rivulets of sweat can be seen on his face and upper body. Maine was so tempted to follow the trail with her tongue but she didn't have the energy to move right now. Holy cow! He's never been this insatiable before. Even when they were in Vegas. Looking back, Maine realized that he's been holding back all this time. What changed? Oh wait, I agreed to marry him. Yap that changed! He must've thought I'll get scared if he showed his true sexual prowess. Uuhm, get scared? Shit bring it on, is what I would say. Maine lifted her left hand to watch the play of light on her engagement ring and a giggle escaped her lips.

"What so funny love?" RJ queried.

"Nothing! I'm just really happy. And content and oh so satisfied" she answered while scooting over to drape herself over RJ. A few minutes passed.

"RJ?"

"Hhhhmmm?"

"Are you happy?" she asked hesitantly.

"Maine Mendoza. Look at me" he demanded. He waited until she did.

"I have never been happier in my life. I've said it before and I'll keep saying it. I didn't think I was missing something until I met you. Now, I can't imagine my life without you in it. So yes I am happy. So long as I'm with you and Sebastian of course, oh and this little grape inside (this he said while caressing Maine's tummy). Never doubt that" he ended with a tender kiss.

"I'm a little, only a little, scared that I might not be enough for you" she blurted.

"Whoa! What brought this on? Listen, you are more than enough. Overflowing actually. So please, just relax and let Dr. Richard Faulkerson Jr., your future husband, love you" he declared with a wink.

"Even in my delicate condition" she answered with a hint of laughter.

"Oh shut up! I was trying to give you a way out. Yet you didn't take it so now look at you. You can't even lift your leg due to the hundred orgasms I just gave you" he countered while slowly trailing his fingers down to her core.

"Wow! Really? A hundred orgasms? You counted?"

"Of course I did. And it ain't over yet baby" he promised with his Barry White imitation voice. And he started humming 'Let's get it on". That brought laughter from Maine and they ended up just laughing together.

The funny thing about Maine is that she's a beautiful, successful and independent woman but once in a while, her insecurities get the better of her. Honestly, RJ secretly likes it when 'insecure Maine' comes out because he gets to be the one to reassure her, to comfort her and to tell her her worth. She can get quite intimidating otherwise.

They were about to drift off to sleep when Maine sat up and turned to RJ.
"Love? Remember my 'delicate condition'?"

"Ugh" he groaned "stop it. That was a mistake I will never live down, will I?" he asked.

"Nope. I have 9 months to use it so I'll milk it for all its worth" she laughed. "Anyway, I know it's late but I'm really craving for an Oreo mcflurry. Can you please get me one" she stated with a pout and puppy eyes.