Of Her and Now

Warning: Rated 18A for the strong, suggestive and sexual language. Please heed the warning. Thank you and once again enjoy!
--------------------------------------------------------------

"Are you sure love?" RJ asked disbelieving.

As an answer, Maine quirked her eyebrow up, forcefully pushed RJ on the bed, placed herself slightly on top of him (since pregnancy belly, hello?!?), her total nakedness to his jean clad body and proceeded to give him the most torrid, passionate kiss ever. She sucked, bit and sucked again.

Where Maine still had the energy from, she doesn't know. But she was determined to repay RJ for all the earth shattering orgasms he just gave her. She lets go of his lips and started nibbling the base of his neck, where his pulse point is, and she smiled when she felt his pulse accelerate up to a point where one would think it would take off. Then she went lower, leaving little bite marks until she reached his nipples. She swiped her tongue on one, and bit the other. RJ's breath were now coming in spurts as if he's trying to keep himself in check. Maine moved lower still, to his abdomen and made sure she touched the tip of her tongue to his muscular indentations. She specifically paid attention to the 'v' leading to his happy trail. As she reached the band of his jeans, she heard RJ moan. Or was that a groan. Either way, it was music to her ears. RJ rarely made sounds during lovemaking so when he does, it makes Maine so wet that if she hasn't exhausted her arousal already, she would be heading that way.

It never occurred to Maine that having to hold back her screams during her orgasms would make the climax a lot more intense, a lot more earth shattering! Who knew? She's always been very vocal during sex so what happened earlier was a whole new experience. And of course, it was RJ that gave her that experience.

She took her time undoing RJ's jeans; from popping his button to slowly lowering his zipper. The tip of his cock was already peeking out from the band of his boxers. It looks angry. As Maine started lowering his pants, RJ lifted his hips off the bed; to make room perhaps or maybe to ease the pleasure/pain he was feeling between his legs. Maine, being a self proclaimed tease, started licking the exposed tip giving it little nips while taking his pants off.

"Fuuuuuccckkkk!" RJ groaned through gritted teeth.

RJ had no intention of continuing when he held Maine in his arms and he felt her sobbing while her body was convulsing. He honestly wasn't sure if the convulsions were from her orgasm or it was from fear or from anger. He just held her, whispering inconsequential words. So when she dug her nails on his back and scratched, he didn't flinch because he thought he deserved it. Then she looked up at him with her most radiant smile and whispered in her most sultry voice 'your turn big boy'. To say he was surprised was an understatement. So when she pushed him down on the bed, he let her. Because come on, he is still a man. A man who badly needs release.

Maine was enjoying the guttural noises coming from the man she loves because of her ministrations. She paid some attention to the tip of his cock and slowly pulled his boxers down. As soon as the whole head of RJ's cock was exposed, Maine took it into her mouth and sucked. She hollowed her mouth to make room for his girth as she tried to take all of him inside. RJ bucked his hips so suddenly that his cock hit the back of her throat and activated her gag reflex. She pulled back to catch her breath.

"Sorry love. Got carried away" she heard RJ whisper while holding on to her head.

Maine answered by holding the base of his cock with one hand, to keep it steady and proceeded to lick from the base to the tip, while her other hand fondled his balls. She took a deep breath and tried to engulf him in her mouth once again. Halfway through, RJ spoke up.