Remembrance: Gone

Warning Again: Rated R! Please, please heed the warning!
--------------------------------------------------------------
Maine woke up the next morning feeling really hungry and like she ran a marathon the day before. She felt sore all over. Not bad sore, but satiated sore. Her thighs and abs hurt and she wondered if she can even walk because of the tenderness in between her legs. She became aware of her surroundings and realized that she's alone in bed. She looked around the room just to confirm that yes, she was alone. She didn't really expect him to stay but she was a little (ok, a lot) disappointed that he didn't. She gingerly sat up on the side of the bed and stretched slowly to test her muscles. She was about to reach for her phone to check her social media accounts when she remembers what happened yesterday. How her phone is now permanently out of commission.

Ugh! That means I have to buy another one, dammit! Wait, where did I put that useless phone anyway, she asked herself as she tries to remember. She spotted her yellow purse on the chair by the window and slowly walked to it. She rummaged through her purse but she couldn't seem to find her phone. To be honest, she doesn't remember where she placed it yesterday. She turned her head and saw the bedside clock to be at 10:20 am.

"No wonder I'm starving" she mumbled as she headed to the bathroom. She turned the shower on and let it run to bring the hot water. While waiting, she faced the mirror and noticed a few strategically placed love bites on her body. She couldn't help but smile as she remembered the sequence of events from yesterday afternoon to the wee hours of the morning. RJ was a very generous lover. He takes his time during lovemaking but he could also be fast and hard when she demands it yet he always, always made sure that she climaxed first before he does. Maine has lost track how many times they fucked after the third.

"Way to go Maine! I guess you made up for the last 2 months huh" she told her reflection. If she could give herself a congratulatory hug, she would.

She stepped into the shower and stood under the flow of water letting the warmth soothe her overused muscles. She started to soap herself and her hands, out of their own volition, started to caress her body while she recalled how RJ used his tongue to do the same. As her hands reached her core, she hissed and pulled back because she was just too sensitive down there. She spotted the hand held shower, brought it down and pointed the water to her very tender pussy. She placed her back against the wall, closed her eyes and allowed the hot water to work. A few minutes passed and she started to remember how good RJ's tongue felt as he licked and sucked her down there when she heard the object of her fantasy say, "do you need any help in there?"

Maine's eyes flew open as she let out a startled scream. "What the fuck! How the hell did you get in here? I thought you left!"

"Why would you think that? I used your key card" RJ stated plainly. "I went to my room to shower cause you were sound asleep and I didn't want to wake you by taking a shower here. And I needed a change of clothes because some goddess destroyed my shirt" he added with a wink.

Maine started to feel really embarrassed about the way she acted yesterday and last night that (she can feel herself turning red) she had to avert her eyes. RJ could see her turning red so to put her at ease he started to take his clothes off .

"Wait. What are you doing?" she asked.

"I'm joining you in there so you don't have to be embarrassed anymore" he states as if he's talking about the weather.

"Okaaayyy. Uhhhmmm, do I have a say...."and her train of thought disappeared. Entering the shower was God's gift to women. His well defined biceps, perfectly chiseled chest, and his six pack was enough to make her mouth water. Yes, they've been fucking like bunnies last night but she hasn't really seen him in all his glory. His Adonis like facial feature with that lone dimple on his left cheek coupled with his body is enough to get her wet. So wet that she can feel her juices running down her leg. Then her eyes headed south and there it was. His cock, standing tall and proud, pointing in her direction. She almost jumped when it moved. Her eyes flew up to meet his! She can  tell (by the deepening of his dimple) that he was trying to hold back his laughter.