Surprise

Some strong and suggestive language all throughout this chapter. Enjoy and once again, thank you!
-------------------------------------------------------

RJ and Maine stared at one another, each hoping, no praying that they were just imagining things. That they did not actually hear their son speak; close by. Like almost at the foot of their bed close. And as if the gods were playing a cruel joke on them, they heard it again. This time a lot closer.

"Mama? Dada?" Sebastian asked once more while tugging on the back of RJ's robe.

"Yes baby?" Maine answered nonchalantly as if it's the normal thing to do or say in this situation. She couldn't take her eyes away from RJ, silently willing him to do something. Beads of sweat covered his face and it looked like the beads got bigger when he heard their son, if that's even possible. He looked like he was caught in the middle of stealing the most sacred of jewels and by remaining motionless, there might be a chance he could get away with it. He hasn't moved! He remained in the same position, slightly on top of her while his cock still embedded in her pussy.

"What the fuck?!? Move!" Maine silently mouthed at him as she spied their son trying to climb on the side of the bed opposite them. When he remained immobile, she forcefully pushed him on his shoulders which jolted him into action. He quickly pulled out and away from Maine as he hurriedly closed his robe, which he still had on (silently thanking God for small blessings) and Maine's at the same time. There was a look of pure horror on his face. The look was so comical, Maine couldn't help the laugh that escaped and once it did, she couldn't hold back. Her laughter uncontrolled, almost bordering on hysteria.

If there was one thing that RJ wanted to avoid as a parent, it's this! His kid catching him in the act, naked and sweaty. Oh sure, Sebastian is probably too young to understand what he just witnessed but, BUT, what if he's a genius of some sort. Now, they've traumatized their son for life! Oh my god Faulkerson! Aren't you over reacting just a tad. He's only 1. He doesn't even know the difference between a vagina and a penis, let alone how to use them! Yeah but still.

RJ was so preoccupied with his internal conversations that it took a while before Maine's asthmatic laugh penetrated his cloudy brain. He turned to face her with an agitated look on his face. He straightened his shoulders and he was about to serve her a good tongue lashing when the absurdity of the whole situation finally dawned on him. He stood rooted at the spot, just watching Maine bent over in her fit of laughter. Tears were starting to roll down and her face is now turning beet red from all the exertion she was making. One hand placed on her pregnant belly and the other clutching her robe together. She looked utterly ridiculous and ravishingly primal. A smile starts to materialize across his face just watching Maine lose it, until it too, turned into a full blown laughter.

Sebastian placed himself in the middle of his parents' enormous bed, between the millions of pillows; tucked his feet under the fluffiest comforter he's ever felt and just watched. Watched his parents as they laughed. Laughed as if they were running out of breath. As if they were both being tickled the way his mama and/or dada tickles him. The type of laughter that once you start, you won't be able to stop. His favourite kind of laughter. He tried to stay awake and laugh with them, to join in their merriment, but he was just too sleepy. So he let his parents' laughter lull him back to sleep. And just like that, the little man in the middle of the bed, looking so tiny compared to the bed's size, went back to sleep without even realizing that he just caught his parents in a very compromising position.

When their laughter was finally starting to ebb, RJ went closer to Maine and gave her a hug from behind. Maine placed her hand on top of his around her and together they let the absurdity of their situation settle in. They remained quiet, both automatically turned their bodies so they can see their firstborn in the middle of their bed.