Definitely Happy

Warning: Rated 18A for strong and suggestive language. Please heed the warning! Thank you!
--------------------------------------------------------------

Maine woke up at around 4:30 in the morning to answer the call of nature. For a moment, she forgot where she was and how she got there. Last time she remembered, she and RJ were sitting on the floor, in Sebastian's bedroom (at the Faulkerson residence) with RJ reading his favourite childhood book. She must've fallen asleep and RJ brought her here. She turned back to the bed and sees RJ, sprawled on his back, mouth slightly open, peacefully sleeping. It's amazing how father and son are so similar in their mannerisms. Even the way they sleep.

Maine was getting back into bed when she hears Sebastian crying out. She was about to stand when she heard RJ say "I got it love. Go back to sleep" and just like that he was out the door. Well! That was fast! I didn't even realize he could wake up that fast! As she was drifting back to sleep, she feels his presence behind her.

"Is Sebastian okay?" she asked.

"Yeah. He must've felt a little disoriented with his surroundings cause when he saw me, he went right back to sleep" he explained as he drew her closer in his embrace. As her butt touched his groin area, she felt his hardness poking her.

"Hhhhmmm. I think someone is awake and wanting some attention too" she teased as she wriggled her ass.

"It's always needing attention, love. Your attention! Could you give it some?" RJ countered as he started nibbling on Maine's earlobe.

"Hhhmm. I don't know. And besides, we both know how loud you can get and we're at your parents house" she said with a straight face.

"Me? Loud? Really?!?" he countered with a thrust of his hips.

"Are you reduced to single word sentences now?" Maine asked while turning around to face RJ and placing her one leg on top of his (which totally opened her down there if not for her underwear).

RJ started laughing but abruptly stopped when he realized the position they were in. Just a little nudge of her underwear to the side and I would be able to touch her. Fuuuccckk! My woman has got the word 'tease' down to a pat. RJ brought Maine closer by placing his hands on her luscious ass and pushing her towards the hardened pole inside his boxers. Maine, in response, placed her hands under his shirt and leisurely explored the expanse of his chest, down to his abs and lower still until she reached the band of his boxers. There it lingered. Prolonging the torture. As much as RJ wanted her hands around his cock, he also wants to prolong this game they've started.

RJ's hands weren't idle either. He placed his one hand on the back of her head and pulled her hair a little to expose her neck. He licked, nibbled, bit, and licked again. His other hand was busy massaging her breasts, grazing his thumb on her nipples to make them harden.

"Love, take it easy on my boobs. A little sensitive" Maine reminded.

"Oh sorry love. I can't help myself. They're just so fuckin tempting" he squeezed one last time which earned him a hiss from Maine. In retaliation, Maine grabbed his balls and squeezed none too gently.

"Ok, shit! Ok. Point taken love! Shit! That hurts" he grumbled. He actually had to take deep breaths after that to refocus. "Damn, woman! I think Sebastian will be the only child after that! You killed all my swimmers by that one squeeze. No more other kids" he stated painfully.

"Well, it's too late for that now" Maine quipped under her breath. RJ was about to keep complaining when her words finally registered in his brain. He sat up.

"Wait...what? What did you just say?" RJ asked wanting her to clarify. Then it hit him! Shit! Why didn't I see it? The signs were right in front of my nose. We haven't used any protection. She's been complaining of sore breasts. She's been nauseated and she's been vomiting! Oh shit! Wait...slow down Faulkerson. Let her clarify. You're jumping to conclusions again! So he turned to Maine and tried to contain his excitement. "Maine, love, what did you just say?"