shes moving in!!?!?!!

Your pov:

I drove to the hospital and met Jared there.

"Hey babe." I say.

"Hey what happened?"

"I don't know we were talking and then she just went into a frenzy and fell out."

The doctor came out of her room. "Can i speak to you in private Mr. Padalecki?"

"Its fine she's my fiance." Jared says "is my mother ok?"

"Yea she's fine she just had a panic attack.you are allowed to see her."

"Ok wait here." Jared says,

I gave him a kiss and nodded,

He went inside her room and then soon came back. "(Y/n) my mom told me you were yelling at her and you refused her wedding gift and wouldn't let her help with the wedding please tell me that isn't true." Jared says holding my hands

"Well....technically."

Jared looked at me in disappointment.

"Wait hold on a minute i didn't yell and i didn't refuse her gift she just kept pushing pushing and i snapped just a small bit." I say.

"She will need someone to stay with since she's alone most of the time so the doctor suggested that she move in with us for a couple of days."

"Ok.thats fine." I say smiling.

"Lets go tell her."

"No you go tell her ill wait here." I say quietly.

"Nah ah ah, come on." He grabbed my hands and pulled me to the room.

"Baby please no." I pull back but soon give in. "Nngh"
We were in the room.

Jared's mother was clenching the giant crucifix necklace that she wanted me to wear close to her chest.

"(Middle name.) I'm soo sorry i was soo pushy." She apologized,

"No its fine i was in the wrong you are fine you were just giving ideas."

"Mom since you are in no condition to be home alone and dad is on a business trip you will be staying with us for a while just until you are feeling better,"

"Oh no i couldn't." She grabbed her oxygen mask and put it on. "Not until i know (middle name forgives me."

Jared looks at me.

I nod my head reluctantly and smile. "Yea of course i forgive you,"

+++the next day+++

Me and Jared we sleep until we heard a truck outside.

We got dressed and his mother and a moving truck was outside.
We opened the door.

"Hey!!" She says.

"Oh hi!!" We didn't know you were coming this early!!" I say smiling as i hug her.

"Oh i just couldn't wait to move in!i bought a few things with me to make it feel like home i hope you don't mind."

"We don't mind at all make your self at home." Jared says.

All the sudden moving guys with tons of boxes came in.

"You can just put them....anywhere i say."

Gosh this is gonna be a long few weeks.

A/n: hey guys i know haven't posted in what three days i was away on an unexpected journey to a place with no internet.
Yea but someone actually figured out the movie these chapters are inspired by
Shoutout to: @heartsings for figuring it out! Good job you are a smart unicorn!!

The movie is called monster-in-law and Jennifer Lopez is in it its an amazingly funny movie i highly suggest you watch it!