First shooting

Your pov:
And the moment came up to this the day of the shooting. My first major production role. Its quite nerve wrecking.
As i get up i go over the lines in my head.i repeat the process as i do my daily routine.
Soon i get dressed dressed and drive to the studio,listening to music to hopefully calm my nerves. As i stop at every stop light i find my shakey hands tapping the steering wheel and breathing heavily. It feels like the first time i have ever acted. Its not!
My nervousness aside i end up at the studio. I walk to the studio when eric walked up to me.

"Hey sweets come with me!" He said enthusiastically.

I smile as he wraps his hand around my shoulder and leads me to a trailer. The door had my name on it.

"This is mine?" I asked shocked.

"Yep all yours."

"For me?" I said pointing at myself.

"Yep 100% you." He said smiling.

I began to fangirl again i hugged him tightly. "Thank you soo much!"

"No problem,take a look inside!" He said leading me inside. I went inside to this beautiful modern mini house.

"This is amazing!!" I squealed."wait don't you usually give the new comers small trailers until youre sure they are gonna stay on the show?"

"Well I'm pretty sure that you are gonna stay on the show." He said smiling.

I hug him one last time. "Thank you."

"You deserved it, hey look i got to go but you know where everything is at right?makeup trailer and all?"

I smile and nod. "Mhm."

"Great. You'll do good out there kiddo." He said closing the door.

I began to give myself the grand tour of the rest of the trailer running my hands along every other bit of furniture. Then someone knocked on my door.

"(Y/n). You're needed in wardrobe." Katherine said smiling at me.

'That used to be me!'

I smile back."OK ill be right there." I follow her out of the trailer and into the wardrobe and make up department.
After they were done getting me ready i went back to my trailer and waited to be called.
I felt my nervousness get stronger. Soon i found myself pacing back in forth.
Suddenly someone knocked on my door.

"Umm come in." I said trying to calm down.

In came Jared he shut the door behind him."Hey sweets you're needed on set in 5 ready for your big moment?" Jared asked.

"Yea." I said with a fake smile.

He looked at me as if to say. 'You sure?'

"Maybe." I say less confidential.

He looked at me again saying 'you're lying.'

I finally gave in. "OK no I'm not ready I'm a nervous wreck!" I say ina whiney voice while running my hands through my hair.

"Look (y/n) relax you'll do great its the same thing with YouTube except longer."

"But i haven't acted in a loong time my last film was last year with Sawyer what if i screw up?!" I began to go on a rant.

But Jared. Oh but Jared he chuckled and pulled me into the most awesomest hug I've ever been pulled into. His hug melted away my nervousness and gave me warmth. I hugged back.

He pulled away and put his hands on my shoulders. "(Y/n) you will do amazing i believe in you. You rocked those films with sawyer and you are gonna rock this season of Supernatural and ill be there to help you me and ackles. Don't be nervous."

"Ok."

"Great."

"You are an awesome hugger." I unconsciously said,

"Well never doubt the power of a Padalecki hug." He joked.

We laughed together.

"Ready?" He asked.

I nod."yea."

He grabbed my hand sending a shock up my arm and walked me to the set.

Once we were in position i felt a bit of my nervousness come back.

Jared took notice and mouthed to me. "You ok?"

I smiled and nodded.

"You got this." He said holding up two thumbs.

I giggle.

"Ready and action!" Robert said.

<<after the shoot.>>

"That's a wrap great job everyone!!"

Everyone clapped.

Jared hugged me again. "You did amazing!" He said.

"Thank you for everything i never could have done this without your help."

Jared's pov:
While i was hugging (y/n) Jensen was giving me a smug look made a circle with his left hand and his pointer finger on his right hand. And slid his pointer finger in and out of the circle repeatedly meaning we yknow. Sex.

I mouthed. "Shut up!"
And he chuckled while he walked to the food table.

Your pov:

I let go of him and then Jensen came over.

"Hey guys how about tomorrow after the episode airs we go out to celebrate sweets first episode on spn?"

"Sounds great!" Jared and i said at the same time.

"Great ill tell misha ill talk to you too later." He said walking away.

"Soo ill see you tomorrow." I said walking away.

"Hey let walk you to your car." Jared said.

We walked and talk about the episode.
Then we arrived at my car.

"See you tomorrow Sammy." I joked.

"Wait can i uh get your number?" Jared asked.

"Sure." I gave him a napkin with my number on it and he gave me his.

"See ya!" He said.

"Bye!" I said driving off, he waved at me as i drove off.

I drove to the grocery store to grab a few things i got back in my car and a few miles down the road my car stops.

"Dammit!" I yelled,

I called jensen. No answer.
So then i called Jared.

Jared:hello?

You:hey jared its (y/n)

Jared:hey sweets whats up?

You: nothing much look i hate to do this to you but i just got from the grocery store and a few miles down the road my car quit on me.

Jared:where are you?

You:i dont know some gas station with a green and blue sign across from a barber shop.

Jared:i know where that is im on my way.

You:thank you,

End of call.

I wait for jared to show up.
Meanwhile it began to rain.

And soon a black SUV pulls up behind me and jared ran out of the car and opened my door and got me into his suv and drove of,

"Thank you soo much." I said.

"No problem."

I told him my address and he drove me home once he walked me inside he told me hed pick me up tomorrow for the little get together we were having tomorrow.

I went to bed happy.