first date.

Your pov:

I was sleeping peacefully until i heard knocking on the door.
More like banging.

"Hey love birds come on get up!!" Jensen yelled.

Me and Jared got up and got ready. (Outfit in the media.)

"You look beautiful today."

"You look handsome today."
We  headed down stairs.

And nobody was there but Jensen.

"Are we gonna leave or what?!" I asked.

"We aren't leaving until this afternoon.i just wanted to wake you guys up." Jensen joked.

"One day and i swear your gonna regret waking me up out of my beauty sleep."

"Haha funny sis." He says sarcastically."i just wanted to get you guys up because well hey we aren't leaving so why don't you guys go out you two don't really get alot of alone time at all so why don't you guys go out and explore new York"

"I know new York like a cheat what is there for me to explore?"

"I don't know maybe you could give him a tour of new York just get some kind of alone time in!!"

"Geez OK!! Jared what do you want to see?"

"Anything really as long as I'm with you I'm happy."

"Great there are many great landmarks here. We could go to Madison square where people cosplay maybe we could find a Sam cosplay or a rose better yet we could visit central park where they filmed a scene from my favorite Disney film enchanted or we could go see the statue of liberty what do you want to do first?" I say out of breath from rambling.

"Uuuh i guess we could go to he statue of liberty."

"Sweet lets go!!" I grab his hand and we go outside.

"Hey you left your bags!!"  Jensen yelled.

"You woke us up you owe us put our bags in your room!" I yelled.

"Fine!!"

"Your new York side is showing." Jared joked.

"Yea i noticed that that's why i cant wait to leave."

"So is the statue of liberty a good walk away or?"

"No we need a car!"

"Then lets get an uber."

"You're in new York and the only way to get the new York experience is to drive new York style." I whistle and wave. "Aye yo taxi!!"

"You're kidding me right?"

"Its not that bad its just a down graded uber."
A taxi arrived before us Jared opened my door for me as always and got in himself.

"Where to?" The taxi man asked.

"Statue of liberty please."

"Can do boss." He says flatly.

Soon we arrive at the place for the ferry.

"I thought we were going to the statue of liberty."

"We are drive is half the battle we have to take a ferry ever been on a boat before?"

"No."

"Well this will be fun."

We got to the toll booth and we paid to get on the fairy.

Once we got on Jared and i went to the very top where nobody was i leaned against the rail and Jared was behind but also had his hand on the rail. Total titanic moment.