I know just the person

Jareds pov:
Later that night i got on my laptop and got on youtube. Then looked up Sawyer Hartman. And there were a bunch of short films that were top quality. Ad (y/n) acted well in the ones she partook in. She did amazing.
I lost track of time watching short films with (y/n) as well as funny cute behind the scenes footage. She was cute off camera and seemed to be fun to be around. I looked at my watch.
4:53 am
'Oh snap!'
I got off my laptop and went to bed.

Your pov:
Today was my day off cause this is the day where the main folk of the show are getting the new script typed up as well as searching for people for any new roles that are gonna be added.
So i just went to the the dance studio and got private dancing lessons as i always did. After that i went hunting for acting jobs.

Jared's pov:
The producers and executives were casting the role for a new character named rose.
Jensen and i were there to help.
Girl after girl came in. But none of them quite fit the role. Didn't feel like they could.

"Ok thank you." Eric said exhausted.

"None of these girls cut it. That's all the girls that auditioned where are we gonna find  out Rose Alleck?" 

"We are in LA our rose is out there somewhere." Robbie Asked

"What if we are looking in all the wrong places?" I suggested

"What are you getting at Padalecki?"  Eric asked

"I'm saying what if rose is walking among us everyday on set there are tons of girls that are played as minors on the set. Stage crew, PAs, extras,janitors even!"

"I think he's on to something." Robert said.

"Have anyone in mind?" Eric asked.

'(Y/n)!'

"You know that girl everyone calls sweets?"

"(Y/n)?"  Eric said.

"Yea i bumped into her at a bar and we got to talking she's been in a bunch of short films on youtube with her friend Sawyer Hartman and she in my opinion did amazing!"

"Is that your professionalism or your lust talking?" Jensen joked.

The guys laughed.

"Pure professional opinion."

"Lets check her out" Eric said.

They pulled out a laptop then pulled up YouTube.
I took control of the computer and searched up the channel then showed them a couple of films she was in.
There were nods of approval and mhmm's going around.

I smiled.

"She does well with horror and very well with flirtatious roles as well as evil. Good pain faker really good with it." Robert said.

"We can call her in.just for some test runs." Eric said.

"Ill call her!" Jensen volunteered. He got up and whipped his phone out while walking outside of the room.

Your pov:
I was doing the dance my teacher was teaching me when my phone went off.

"Give me a sec gotta take this its work." I said.

"Go ahead." She said.

I answered it.

Call:
Y:you
J:Jensen.

Y:*panting.* uh hello?

J:sweets! Its Jensen.

Y: oh *pant* hey Jenny what's up.

J: nothing much just working. why are you panting?

Y:just working out, anyways is everything ok?

J:yea everything is fine, eric just wants you to come in.

Y:oh uh ok ill be there in a jiff!

J:great see ya soon!

*end of call.*

"Hey K!sorry to cut this short but i got called into work." I said gathering my things.

"No prob just come in for another session whenever!!" She said.

"OK bye!!" I said walking out hurriedly.

I drove to the studio and onto the set it was big empty and quiet.

I walked around.

"Hello?" I called out.

"Hey (y/n) over here!" I heard Jensen call out i see him standing outside of a room. I run over to him and give him a hug.

"You owe me big time for ditching me last night." I said.

"Don't worry I'm paying for it he said letting me go.
We laugh and then go into the room to see all the big guys in there behind white fold up tables. pretty intimidating.

"Hey (y/n)." Jared said.

"Heyo Jared!" I said.

I seen two guys in the back whispering something i couldn't quite make out.

"OK um what's going on here?" I asked nervously.

"Don't be nervous sweets we just have a proposition for you." Eric said.

"Oh OK, i thought i was getting cut loose." I said in relief.

"No no no way you are the best and brightest PA we've got wed never cut you loose!" Eric said reassuringly.

I smile. "So what is this proposition?"

"We have been spending today looking for a girl to play the role of rose alleck. Jared over here told us you've acted in a couple of short films with your buddy from YouTube we checked you out and we want you for the part but first we want to hear you say a few lines as well as do a few screen test i knew this is short notice so we are gonna give you a small portion to study and then we will let you know if you have the part"

"Alright." I said.

The screenwriter gave me a script and pointed to the line they wanted me to say.

I read over it a couple of times and finally got it.

"You ready?" Eric asked.

"Yea!" I said.

"Alright go ahead."

I got into character. "So this is the infamous Winchester hide out? It looks deserted from the outside but amazing on the inside. A girl could get used to this."

"Yea alright don't get too comfortable you're helping us work a case that's it!after that you're leaving!" Jensen said as dean.

"Aww come on why in such a rush to get me out?yknow i could be useful around here this place could use a women's touch."

"No thanks we been able to manage and we can continue to manage now. Tell us what you know!!"

"And scene!" Eric said.

After that they did a few screen shots and then they all got whispering and looking back at me while making there decision.

"(Y/n)." Eric said turning towards me.

"Did i get the part?" I said biting my lip anxiously.

"You got the part!!" Eric said holding his hands up.

I jumped up and down squealing.

Everyone got up and clapped and smiled.

I jumped into Jensen's arms and he span me around. Then i jumped into Jared's arm and he lifted me off the ground.

"Thank you Jared." I said.

"No problem you deserved it." He smiled.

I went around hugging everyone and thanking them.

They gave me my script and then they sent me home to study.

And i great fully did so.