Very first panel with an old friend!!

Your pov:
Soon i seen all the people in the room and was a bit nervous but i became once i realized i met percentage of these people already once everyone was seated we began.

"Hello everyone welcome to Rose's panel. I'm really new to this so forgive me if i screw up. Thanks you guys some much for coming!! Today i honestly didn't have anything planned for like us all to have a good laugh because my asshole of a friend Jensen took my notification out of my trailer!!"

The audience actually laughed.

"But in placement of it i have my friend Sawyer which he's good at coming up with games on the fly so we can see what he has in mind."

"I cant believe you put me on the spot like that my plan was to sit in the corner in a ball and rock myself."

The audience laughed.

"For those of you who don't know Sawyer has a YouTube channel he is a director a photographer and an actor I've been with him in some of his short films they are amazing so do go check out his channel as Sawyer Hartman he does vlogs and other things check em out now for advertisement out the way sawyer got anything?"

"Um do we have any alcoholic beverages?"

The audience laughed.

"Nooo we are in a damn convention centre where the hell would we find alcohol in fact why do all your games involve alcohol?"

"Oh no i just like seeing you get drunk youre an absolute light weight a comedic one at that."

I shake my head in shame.

The audience laughed.

"OK then how about story time sawyer share some funny moments about me from on set of my first film."

"Oh god i have plenty of those for you what is it with you and first times guys with her anytime its her first time meeting someone or filming something new she's a hot mess!" He said pointing at me.

"Am not!"

"Yes you are you are clumsy and shakey as a Chihuahua!"

"Well not anymore!"

"I doubt it i bet on the first day on the supernatural set you were flipping out!"

We continued and sawyer and i told stories about me and sometimes we get sidetracked. Soon we had to start the Q n A

"OK so the stage guy is telling me i have one hour left and i have to start so Misha can do his Castiel panel which FYI I plan on crashing so be there." I take a sip of water.

The crowd laughed once more.

"OK so that guy down there has the mic if you have a question raise your hand please don't scream or jump out of your seat i will not pick you if you are.unless you are short then you have an excuse to jump."

Laughter  from the audience once more.

Alot of people raised there hand i picked a girl who was dressed like rose.

"Hey me you have a question?" I joke.

The man gives her the mic and then she stood up.

"Yea first off I'd like to say I'm a huge fan and my question is do you get pranked alot on set because Jared and Jensen said they do a lot of pranking."

"Ooooh yea i get pranked they have invited me into the prank war and it never ends we get at each other I've pranked Jensen a whole bunch I'm planning something big for Jared and Misha but its all in good fun no body gets hurt."

I pick a guy and he repeats the process. "Hey my name is Jake and i have to ask are you seeing anybody?"

"Oh no but i have a possible love interest right now."

Next person a girl. "Hi I'm Lucy and i have to ask what is an awkward moment on set?"

"Oh god when me and Jared had to do that half sex scene it was just sooo awkward because we are really good friends and we have to kiss and its just awkward after you get that scene out of the way."

"I'm I'm Hailey and i was wondering do you like Jared?"

The audience oooed.

"Ooooh do you (y/n)?" Sawyer asked me tauntingly.

'Ohshitohshitohshit what can i say?!!oh got it!!'

"I know better than to upset the fandom so no."

"Hi I'm Mark."

"Hey you're Markiplier!!!" I say smiling.

"You watch me!?"

"Not anymore i get too busy for YouTube no fangirls please don't kill me but i like your videos."

"Oh my god (y/n) watches me this is so cool! well i was wondering how you got into acting and what inspired you to act?!"

"Um well i got into acting with Sawyer if you watch his channel I'm a reoccurring person in his old videos we got into it together then i moved to la when i decided i wanted to do this more i realized i wanted to act once i realized i didn't want to become a lawyer like ever since i was like 9 i was a weird kid id watch a lot of crime shows so i thought i wanted to be a lawyer but then in high school my schedule got messed up and they signed me up for  drama i ended up loving it and then i started thinking about it alot and baam i knew i wanted to be an actor. Thanks Mark for coming to the panel didn't even know you watch supernatural its cool to know you watch the show!!"

"This has suddenly turned into a YouTube panel." Sawyer said.

"I know right! Its funny i think YouTube is taking over everything its all because of you Markiplier why did you show your face here!" I joked.

He pretended to be offended and fake cry. "I don't know!!" He sat down.

"Yea but i believe I've brought up YouTube alot because that's my background yknow its where i got my big break and where i had my start then i came up from there."

After a few more questions the panel was over.

Jared's pov:

I went to (y/n)'s panel in the middle of it anyways after i got from mine.
It was funny she was funny. She had her friend sawyer from YouTube which was shocking i didn't know be here. There was another YouTuber in the audience who knew that (y/n) would draw in alot of YouTubers?