A jealous Genevieve.

A/n: Jared's kids are named Austin/ shepherd and Thomas aka Tom.
And i have nothing against gen i love her like a sister.
Your pov:
*RING RING RING RING RING.!*
My forever annoying alarm clock went off on the side of the bed.
I slam my fist into the clock to turn it off and go directly to the bathroom.
I hop in the shower and put on the outfit i set out for myself last night.(media.)
I know its gonna be a long flight so i wanted to wear something cute but comfortable.
I grab my purse and put some snacks,magazines and (whatever you want.) .
After getting ready and double checking to make sure i have everything i need.
I hear the doorbell ring.
"Its open!"  I yell.

The door opens and i hear the sound of two children as well as Jared talking.

I rush towards them. "Hey guys!"

"Hey Ms. Sweets!"

Austin and Thomas said in unison.

I look at Jared. "Did you tell them to call me that?" I asked.

"Yea." He said smiling.

"Oh you little!!-" i had to remember
'Kids are here be a good role model!'

"Brat!" I yelled.

Jared giggles and got my stuff and put it in the trunk.
Then came back inside.

"Do you guys remember when you're mommy let me watch you guys?!" I asked bending down.

Thomas nodded frantically but shep shook his head no shyly behind his cute little teddy bear.

"You gave us cotton candy!!!" Thomas yelled.

'Uh oh, busted!!'

"You were the one who gave them cotton candy after i said no?!"

I got up and slowly faced Jared "Hehe busted?" I said.

Jared gave me that scolding look.

"Sorry i mean you weren't there and i was watching them and they asked me if they could have some and i was just like what could a little cotton candy do to them its not that bad so i just gave them a teeny tiny bit!" I ramble.

Tom and shep giggle at me.

"Well the hadn't even ate breakfast yet you're lucky they didn't get tummy aches."

"Hehe sorry." I said.

"All's forgiven considering it was last year ill let it slide."Jared said.

"Yay! Now lets go eat breakfast I'm hungy!" I say in a child's voice while looking at te kids.

They giggle.

"Can i hold your hand?" Tom asked.

'Awwwwwww yesss!!'

I get down to his level"how about a piggyback ride?" I asked.

"Yea!!!"

I giggle and get down so he can get on my back.
Once i was sure he was on and safe i wrap his little legs around my waist and began to playfully stomp to the car.

"I am a giant and Thomas is my tiny friend!" I say in the deepest voice i could manage.
I hear him giggle as his grip around my neck tightens.
He was getting heavy. He has surely grown since the last time i saw him.

Soon we arrive at the car thank god. Jared opens the door and i turn around and let Thomas down into the car seat.

"Alright Ms.Sweets the giant let me buckle him in!" Jared chuckled.