The big move.

Two days later...

Your pov:

We woke up and i was in pain in very weird places.

My nipples hurt!
Yes my nipples!

I feel Jared unwrap his hands from around me.

"Come on babe get up." Jared says.

I groan in response.

"Feeling sick still?"

"No."

"Then what's wrong?"

"My nipples hurt!"

I hear Jared snort to try and keep in a laugh.

"My poor baby." He kisses my forehead.

After a while the weird pain went away and i went downstairs and had breakfast.
Took a bath, then we left we went to the agency signed the deed to the house then we called as many people as we could to help us pack and move.

Mark,Amy,Jensen,misha,mark from supernatural, sawyer,ashlynn,Eric and my sister Stella was coming to help.

"Alright lets get packing while the gang gets here." I say

"What do you think you're going to be moving?" Jared asked.

"Something, The couch or the TVs."

"No ma'am what you will be doing is sitting."

"What?!"

"Yes relaxing you're pregnant you cant forget that babe."

"I cant i have back pains every morning."

"Well then just sit down and relax we have enough helping hands to have us packed by this afternoon."

"But."

He lifted my chin and kissed me sweetly.

I sigh in defeat. "Fine, can i at least do a little bit of painting when we get there?"

"Just a little bit."

"Yay!!"

Everyone came and helped us pack our stuff into the moving truck.

Then got to the house
I noticed my sister checking out Jensen as he and Jared we moving the couch. And not gonna lie i was checking out Jared.

"Soo see any merch you wanna take to the check out?" I asked my sister.

"Maybe."

They stopped and Jared winked at me i blushed and then i notice Jensen doing the same to my sister. I smile

"God if only i weren't pregnant now," i said.

My sister hit my arm.

"What?! Sometimes i miss it and you cant blame me either my hormones are out of wack."

"So is your hubby's friend single?" She asked.

"Oh yea."

"Great well I'm gonna go and offer him a drink. Since yknow he's working really hard."

"Mhmm yea go do that."

we unloaded and got everything in place but Jared and decided to unpack the baby stuff later.

Till we paint the room everyone was sitting in the new living room we were watching a DVD since we haven't got wifi yet.

"Guys thank you so much for helping us we know it was pretty short notice." I say.

"Its fine anything for a friend plus it makes a good video." Sawyer  jokes.

"Good to know." I chuckle.

"Oh (y/n) i may have changed your recording set up a bit so its more spacey and organized." Markiplier says

"Completely fine with that." I say smiling.

I looked around and noticed that Stella and Jensen were gone.

I see them outside talking and laughing. I take out my phone and take a picture.

Now Jensen and Stella will owe me when they get married.

Afterwards we ordered pizza talked more and everyone went home and we went to bed.

This feels like home..