her of all people!!!

Your pov:
We were now done with the panel and about to head out everyone made sure we had everything and we were read to go out of the door when i saw her.....
My cousin Lisa.

When she saw me she gasped in excitement and squealed. "Oh my gosh cousin!!!!!!!!!" She ran up to hug me.

"Oh Lisa!!" I say faking enthusiasm.

She hugged me tightly.

"I am so glad you finally came down to new york I've been trying to tweet out to you!!"

"Oh i turned off my twitter notifications because the fans blow up up my twitter!" I lied.

"What about facebook i sent you a friend request and you denied it."

"Oh that was you i didn't know well i have to go!" I say grabbing Jared's hand.

"Hey wait (y/n) lets take a picture!!"

"Sorry Lisa i really have to go."

"Well ill text you later come by my house!!"

"OK bye!!" I say running out of the building.

"That was your cousin?" Jared asked.

"Yea."

"She was really nice what's so bad about her?"

"One she's mean as a snake and very manipulative."

"I think you may be overreacting."

"Trust me i know her that's why I'm glad we are leaving tomorrow.now lets go collab."

We got in the uber and drove to the hotel where mark was staying.
He i knocked on the hotel door we heard 3 men yelling.

"Ah fuck my balls!!"

"Maybe we have the wrong hotel room." Jared said.

"No  we have the right one did you text jenny the room number?"

"Yea he said he should be here shortly."

I knock again.and this time mark opens the door. "Hey glad you could make it sorry we we just got done doing a challenge video for pewdiepie channel."

"What kind of challenge shock my balls challenge."

"That had to hurt!" Jared said.

"It did, well come in Sawyer arrived before you guys he just went downstairs to get something from his car."

We came in and there we saw Jacksepticeye and pewdiepie.

"Hello." I say.

"Hi!!" They say.

"Wait a minute aren't you (y/n) and Jared off of supernatural?!" Sean asked.

"Yep that's us and you are Jacksepticeye!"

"Oh my gosh it is so nice to meet you guys!!" He said excitedly.

"Its nice to meet you too!"

"So what are you guys doing here?" Pewdiepie asked.

"Oh we are here to do a collab we have Jensen coming soon and we are gonna do a YouTuber and supernatural cast extravaganza vid" i joke.

"Mark told us that you guys had a convention down here how did it go?" Sean asked.

"It was amazing and it was her first time and she did amazing." Jared said.

I blushed.

"So are you two together now?" Mark asked.