Best question ever!!

Your pov:

I woke up and took a shower Jared wasn't up yet which surprised me.(outfit in the media.)
I got dressed and jumped on his  bed!

"Wakey Wakey Padalecki!" I say jumping up and down on the bed.

"Haven't you heard what happens to monkeys like you who jump on beds?" Jared joked in his very sexy groggy morning voice oh go- I'm gonna stop now.

"Yea i have they get bump there heads and get headaches luckily Tylenol is a thing. come on get up its the last day we are going home tomorrow and we have to collab with Sawyer and Markiplier!"

He gets up and takes a shower as well. While he's getting ready i go down stairs and get Jared and i some muffins and coffee. By time i get upstairs he's fully up ready and dressed.

"Hey where'd you go?" He asked.

"I got us muffins and coffee from the breakfast buffet."

"Oh thanks." He said smiling he took a muffin and a cup of coffee.

"You look nice today are you going on a date or something?" Jared asked,

"No just felt like looking sexy just in case my mess of a cousin shows up i look better than her."

"Wow you really don't like her,"

"Yep,How'd you sleep?"

"Good and i was having the most amazing dream until a certain little monkey started jumping on my bed."

"I bet she's a really awesome cute monkey too , what did you dream about?"

"You wont tell me who you like i wont tell you about my awesome dream."

"Aww oh well i don't care anyways have you talked to Genevieve or the kids?"

"Yea i talked to Genevieve about yesterday she's just bitching out she goes crazy anytime I'm around another female even after we got a divorce."

"Damn well you are a single free man do what you wish and if she has any objections say bitch I'm free fuck you! Those are my dads words. After he divorced my crazy step mother."

"Wow."

"Yea she was nuts."

"Well we better get going we have to get going Jensen and the gang are probably downstairs."

"Oi k"

We go downstairs and yep they we waiting for us.
We got in the ubers and went to the convention center. I seen new faces new fans. Siged things and Supernatural-icon went on as it should finally we had to do the panel. All the cast together on one stage. I got Doritos and a soda because i had the munchies. My guards walked me to the stage and i waited
And sat back stage they were gonna call us out on stage.

Soon i heard the familiar sound of people filing into the room. The host guy went on stage and took the mic.

"Hello everyone! Welcome to the final panel of Supernatural-icon! We have all the supernatural stars on one stage! I hope you enjoyed your weekend and met everyone you wanted to see but now lets get to it!!"

The crowd cheered.

"We have Mark Sheppard!"

Mark ran out on stage and sat in his seat.

"Misha Collins!"

Misha runs on stage then sits next to mark.

"Jensen Ackles!!"

This dumbass fucking pelvic thrust onstage then sits down.

The audience wooed.

"Quite the entrance there Jenny."

"I do it for the ladies." He said winking.

"Next we have Jared Padalecki!!"

He didn't come.

"Ahem Jared Padalecki!!"

"I guess he must of went to the restroom." Jensen said,

"We all have to go sometime. Last but not least we have the newest spn member. (Y/n) (l/n)!!"

The audience  cheered i ran on stage yes ran i can run in heels fear me!
I sat next to the spot where Jared was supposed to be.

"So how are we gonna start this thing?" Mark asked

"I know lets talk about Jensen's very sexual entrance that's gonna be something everybody here is gonna remember." I say looking at him.

"Oh yea but yknow you gotta do something different every now and then i would say lets talk about Jared while he's away but his girlfriend might get mad." He replied looking back at me.

"Don't make me bring up wincest."

The audience oooed.

"You win that one."

"I always win.." i say smiling.

"So how about a qna lets get it out of the way." Jensen says.

"Alright so we are taking questions from twitter get your question on there!" Mark says.

"First question is for (y/n) and it is are you a team dean, Sam, or cas?"  Misha says.

"You had to ask that one didn't you Misha?"

"Yes that's for helping Jared put a but load of pennies in my car."

"I guess paybacks a bitch but. I really don't wanna answer that because some fangirls might wanna kill me but let me explain myself. Deans to douchy. Cas is an angel he's too serious and he kinda reminds me of my aunt so I'm team Sam."

"So you must be team Jared as well." Jensen joked.

"Nah I'm more into Sam he's better than Jared."

We did 2 more questions then the internet went wonky so we decided to answer questions from the audience.

"Alright give the mic to this dude over here in the front row with the hood."Misha says.

The host guy gives the mic to him and when he stands up we all realized it was Jared.

"Hey guys!"

"Jared what are you doing down there?!" Mark asked.

"Watching the show so far so funny ill come up in a second but i actually have a question for (y/n) and i wanted to know (y/n) will you be my girlfriend?"

I was in oh so much shock. "Yes!".

He ran on stage and hugged me he spun me around. I giggle.

"About damn time!" Jensen says.

"Shut up!!" I say to Jensen.

"I'm serious you two have been crushing for the longest and wouldn't make a damn move i was getting tired of it i almost was about to go all parent trap on you two!"

The audience laughed.

Jared and i sat in our seats.

Another fan stood up.

"KISS!KISS!KISS!KISS."

soon everyone was chanting.

I looked at Jared and he looked at me. We stood up he placed his hand on my cheek and pulled me into a gentle loving kiss.

The crowed cheered.

Best panel ever!!