The end...

Author.

Flashback

I've always found it hard to end a book....

Your pov:
We finished the babies room last week:

Your pov:We finished the babies room last week:

We are happy with the end result.
I hope the new baby will be too.

Two months later...

"I do." I say.

"I do." Jared says,

"I now pronounce you husband and wife...again you may kiss your bride." The priest says.

Jared kisses me sweetly.

4 months later

You want to go out with a bang but at the same time there is soo much you want to incorporate into the final chapter to make it special make it differ from the normal fairytale ending maybe end it with some tragedy ...

"One two three push!!"

I squeezed Jared's hand as i made on final push.

To hear a cry.

"Its a girl!" The doctor announced.

"Oh sweet baby girl."

Jared's pov:

(Y/n) looked like she was about to faint and she did.

"What's wrong with her?" I asked the doctor worried.

"Get him out of here!!"

Two doctors pull me out of the hospital room.

"Please be ok (y/n) i need you." I cry.

Its unexpected but sad and i never want to leave such a joyful book on a sad note...

A few hours later...

The doctor came out of her room.

"She's gonna be ok." He says to me.

"Thank god can i see her?"

"Yes you may."

I run into her room and kiss her repeatedly. "You scared me to death." I say crying.

"Don't worry baby I'm fine now."

"Who ready to see the baby?" A nurse comes in with our new beautiful baby girl.

(Y/n) holds her and then i do,

3 days later....

"Hello everyone again its me and I'm whispering because we just got home from the hospital  i want you guys to meet the new addition to the Padalecki family...Krystel."

I move the camera so they can see our little Padalecki in her crib sleep.

But i always want something about this book to stick with you even though its just a fanfiction.....