Everything is about to change.

Your pov:
Everyday of our honeymoon was amazing but now we were on the plane on the way home checking twitter everyone was happy for us. And couldn't wait for us to come home.

"Wait (y/n) we never used protection have you checked to see if you're..." Jared said.

"I got on birth control before the honeymoon." I say.

"Oh, really?"

"Yea, i mean we have enough on our plates for now and we have tom and shep i think they are enough for us." I say holding Jared's hand.

"I thought you said you wanted to have a kid?"

"I do honey i really do but right now is just not the time. I'm going to be taking a role for a new action movie and I'm doing to much to be carrying a child I'm willing to wait until all is subtle."

"I love how you always think things through."  Jared says,

"Oh wow that's a good quality." I say sarcastically.

"No I'm serious you always always make time to think about things before doing things and i love that about you you take out time to think. You dont rush into things,"

I smile.

2 years later...
(Outfit in the media.)
Jared and i haven't seen each other in a while. We were both always so busy that we haven't had alot of time for each other but today we were having a break together i was really happy!

I drove to the set to have lunch with Jared.
Once i arrive i just sit and take it in. It felt so nostalgic to be her again. I walked around getting a few hugs and hi's along the way, i smile. Gosh its been soo long since then. I bumped into someone.

"Well isn't this crazy!!!" I hear a familiar voice says.

"I'm sorry i wasn't paying any attention." I apologize i look up and see Jensen. "Jenny!!!" I give him a big hug he chuckles.

"Gosh i haven't seen you since the wedding how have you been?!" He asked.

"I've been busy between the kids and work its been alot."

"How are shep and tom?!"

"They are amazing just started school again not happy about but before school Jared and i took them to new york they were happy about that!"

"I seen that on twitter you make an amazing mom yknow?"

"You really think so?"

"Yea I'm surprised you haven't had any yet!"

"Well Jared and i just never had time to do that anymore." I say blushing..

"Well make time i want to be an uncle Jensen again!"

"And i want to be an aunty!!" I say

"..."

"Im waiting it was great catching up with you jenny see you later!!" I say running to Jared's trailer i knock on the door.

"Come in!" I hear Jared say.

I come inside and close the door behind me.

"Hey babe." Jared said smiling.

"Hey." He wraps his hands around my waist and pulls me in for a big kiss.he kisses me again and then just when it starts to get heated he pulls away.

"Are you still on birth control?"

"No i got off a year ago why?"

"I've been thinking alot lately and... i want to be fair to you."

"What do you mean?" I asked confused.

"I know you love tom and shep as if they were yours but they aren't and i want us to have a baby you and me...I'm ready for another little Padalecki tom and shep are in school now I'm ready to have a little one in the spare room we have."

"Are you serious?" I asked in shock.

"Yes and i know this is huge but I'm ready baby. I'm ready for you to have my next child." He touched my belly,

The thought of a baby in my belly is a bit scary but I'm ready I've waited a long time for this.

"Then I'm ready too." I say.

"Are you sure you don't have to do this for me."

"Yes I'm ready I'm ready to have a baby." I say smiling.

Jared chuckled lightly and picked me up and carried me into the'bedroom' and laid me on the bed.

Smut ahead ooooooiiii!!

He kissed my neck gently. Making me moan.

He slid off my pants and underwear and slid his finger in pleasuring me soo gently.

"We have half an hour." He whispered.

"I think that's enough time." I say breathing heavily from the pleasure i was feeling.

He continued until i came then he took his 'disco stick.' Out of his pants and gently slid into me.

Gosh i missed him soo much its been soo long sine we've done this.

I moaned his name over and over.

I tried to keep quiet but it was pretty hard. He went deeper and picked up speed soon we both came. I put on my panties and pants Jared puts his 'disco stick' back in his pants and i had to go.

End of smut oooiii!

"See you when i get home." Jared said.

"Ok."

"Love you." He cooed

"I love you too."

He gave me a kiss and i left.

Jared's pov:
I went on set we did a take on one scene after we were done my stomach started to growl,

"Gosh I'm hungry." I say.

"I thought you had lunch with (y/n)?" Eric said,

"He wasn't eating lunch in his trailer." Jensen said  smugly,

"Shut up Jensen!!" I say laughing.

"Btw you two need to keep it down next time." Jensen said walking away.

I blushed in embarrassment and shook my head.