You're having my baby! (perfect title right?)

Your pov:
I've been walking around set trying to figure out why I've been feeling sick.

Then it hit me.

Could i be?

I mean Jared and i have been.....frisky lately.

But we never thought about this!!

Could i be?

I guess i have to take a test!

Once Jared and i get home he pins me against a wall gently and nipped at my neck.

"You did very good today."

I blush and bite my lips to hold back my moans. "Jared not now baby." I say giggling,

"Why not?"

"A girl has to go potty and i have an interview tomorrow." I say rushing to the bathroom.

"Nnng but tomorrow though right?"

"Maybe maybe not!" I yelled from the bathroom. I pee on the stick and wait

I feel worry wash over me as well as excitement.

I lift the stick without looking and once i opened my eyes  i looked at the stick.

P-positive.

Its positive.

I cover my mouth and cry.

I'm happy but i just don't want a repeat of..last time. 

"I will protect you and the baby with my life i promise!!" Jared's words echoed in my head.
Taking the pain away quickly. Then i just smiled.

I touch my stomach. "We will protect you."

===
The day of the interview.
Today Tyler Oakley will be interviewing me. Which will be cool. And later i will bet telling Jared the news. Jensen will be helping me. I cant wait!

I get dressed:

Then throw on some red baby doll shoes and went to the place where the interview was setup

"Hey!" Tyler warmly greets.

"Hi." I give him a hug and then we sit down.

"Thank you for being here!"

"Thanks for having me."

"So how are you?"

"I've been doing well thank you how about you?"

"I've been doing fine as well so the past few years have been very hectic for you yes?"

"Yes they have I've been getting jobs left and right  i got married two years ago and i lost my baby in an armed robbery just a few months ago."

"I'm soo sorry to hear that." He said in a true sincere tone.

"Yea its been hard but Jared has been my rock during the hole thing we supported each other through the loss."

"Can we take a minute to just say you two are just goals!"

I laugh lightly. "Thank you marriage isn't easy but its an amazing thing."

"Soo what's next for you in your career?"

"My career? Oh well I've been doing alot as you said I've been in soo many big production films and TV shows that i haven't had much time for anything fun really and I've been doing so much where its getting to the point where im getting sick and i feel the need to slow down so as of now I'm going to be flying off the grid for a bit."

"Oh wow."

========
Later in the day i changed into a tshirt and some jeans.

I am going to pick jared up but i cane a bit early so Jensen could help me.

I snuck over to Jensen's trailer.

"Jensen its me." I say knocking.

He opens up and i come inside.

"Ok how are you gonna tell him?" Jensen asked.

"Take this marker and right on my belly 'Hey Daddy!' "

I hand him the marker and Jensen writes in my stomach in big letters and he was done.
Jensen and misha walked with me to the set.

Jensen was recording for my YouTube channel.

"Hello everyone its me again and i know its been a while since i updated but lately has just been hectic but today i will be telling Jared I'm pregnant with the help of misha and Jensen say hi guys."

They both say hi.

We walked over to Jared. "Hey babe." I say giving him a kiss.

"Hey."

"I need to show you something."

"Ok what."

I lifted up my shirt when he read the message he looked up at ne with his puppy dog eyes filled with tears.

"R-really?" He says smiling.

I smile. "Yes we are a month pregnant." I say crying.

He lifts me up and spins me around. "Oh my god!"