Am i even destined to have a baby?

Your pov:
Today's the day i take the test I'm really excited!

I take the test and run into the bathroom peed on the stick and waited.
After waiting i pick the stick up off the sink and read it!

Negative.

Maybe that was a defective one.

I take another one.

Negative.

Third times a charm?

Another one.

Negative.
============

Jared and i continued to try but with no luck.
I went to the doctors they say they don't understand what's wrong.

Jared and i drove home after going to the doctors the car ride is silent i stare out of the window.

What's wrong with me?

"(Y/n) its ok if we keep on trying you're bound to get pregnant."

"Jared what if....I'm not supposed to have a child?" I say at the verge of tears.

"Hey hey don't say that we are gonna have a baby we just have to keep trying baby. Don't lose hope yet its just the beginning."

I lean on his shoulder.

===================
I'm taking one last test.

Positive

Oh my god!!!!!
I'm pregnant! I run into the room and wrap my arms around Jared.

"Are you?" He asked.

I nodded excitedly.

"Oh my gosh!!" He hugged me again. "I told you baby it was bound to happen!!"he knelt to my stomach lifted my shirt and kissed my stomach. I cried tears of joy.

2 months later....

Jared and i are asleep in bed peacefully with our little unborn child Jacob. I really think its a boy. Jared think its a girl though.

Out of no where i hear something fall downstairs. I jump.

"Jared?" I shake him lightly.

"What?"

"I think somebody is downstairs." I say scared.

"Stay here baby."

"Jared no what if they have a gun."

"Call 911." He left.

I grabbed Jared's phone and dialed 911.

"911 what your emergency?"

"Somebody's in our house." I say scared.

Out of no where i hear screaming. I run downstairs to see a teenager with a gun in his shakey hands he pointed at me.

"Don't move! i will take what i want and leave or your lady gets shot!"

"Alright take what you want j-just please don't shoot her!" Jared pleaded.

The teen took his bag and hurried to the living room i rushed to Jared and i heard a shot fire, screaming and i felt a pain in my stomach. I looked down and i was bleeding. I almost fell to the ground but Jared caught me.

"I-I'm sorry i didn't mean to!!" The teenager yelled. He dropped everything he had and ran.

"Oh my god hold on baby I'm gonna get you to the hospital!!" Jared said. He picked me up the pain in my stomach worsened i cried.