I know you!

Your pov:
Today i went to work and enjoyed it. After work i went home and watched the episode when it aired. Its amazing to see it behind the scenes and then see the final product.
Its just amazing! After the episode ended i decided to go for a walk i was enjoying my walk.
-the sound of chattering.
-the lights
-the wind in my hair
It was all just beautiful.
All of the sudden my phone went off. I took my phone out of my pocket and looked at it. It was a text from Jensen.

Jensen: yo sweets meet me at The rocket.

Which was a nearby bar. I texted him back.

You: on my way jenny.

Jensen: can you stop calling me that.

You: meh no.

Jensen: whatever just meet me at the bar (y/n).

I laughed and put my phone away and walked into the bar and sat at the bar and waited for Jensen.

"Can i get you anything miss?" The bartender asked.

"No thanks I'm just waiting on someone." I said smiling.

Jensen's POV:

If you obviously cant see what's going on already. I'm not at the bar. I'm at home playing matchmaker because it been promptly two years since my buddy Jared got divorce he needs to get laid or something because he is now just lonely. And since i knew (y/n) was a nice girl. A really nice sweet nice girl like too sweet for her own good. I seen a connection between them and set them up on a date. But they don't know it yet.

Jared's pov:

I arrive at this bar Jensen told me to meet him at. I get there and sit at the bar and wait for him i see a girl three seats down on her phone. She looks really sweet and well cute.

'What if she's a crazy fan?'

'Then you best be careful.'

'But she seems familiar.'

'Where have i seen her from?'
I was so in thought i didn't realize i was staring at her. She looked at me and i looked away quickly.

Your pov:

"Okay then." I continued to go through my twitter feed.

Soon the man speaks up. "I'm sorry for staring .....you just look
..very familiar to me."

'He sounds familiar where have i heard that voice?'

I chuckled. "I don't know i cant tell if i know you because you look a bit shady with the hood and glasses on in a bar." I joked.

"Right." He chuckled. He took off his hoody and glasses to reveal....Jared.
OK.

"Well howdy stranger." I joked. I continued to look at my phone

"So you don't know who i am?"

"I do, Jared Padalecki you play Sam on supernatural its a good show." I said simply.

"Well you have the calmest reaction I've ever seen from a fan." He said smiling.

"To me you're just a guy you're not that big of a deal i mean you are but you're not a god so i see no reason to faint or scream your head off." I said giggling.

"Wow now this is just weird for me I've gotten used to the screaming fans and now i meet one who just sits on there phone while we talk."

"Oh I'm sorry that's really rude of me ill stop." I said putting my phone away.

"No no its fine carry on i love this mutual interaction i feel normal." He joked.

"Nah i was done with my tweets anyway." I say facing him.

"But seriously though have we met before." He sat closer to me.

"Yea actually well kinda i work on set with you but I'm just one of the PAs. But yea we me although you were half asleep when we met officially." I said smiling.

"Oh wow i cant believe i didn't recognize my co-worker."

"Its not a big deal there a tons of PAs there and other people cant remember them all."

"What's your name again?"

"(Y/n) but everyone on set calls me sweets."

"Sweets that's an interesting name why do they call you that?"

"Everyone says its because I'm too nice."

"Well you do seem pretty nice."

"Oh come on I'm cant be that nice."

"Well when i said something about you being on your phone while we were talking you put it away. Where as a normal person would've kept doing whatever they were doing."

"What?that is common courtesy sir!when someone is talking you are to give them your undivided attention!" I said defensively while smiling.

"So sweets what is your all time goal in life?" He said signaling the bartender to get us two drinks

"Um its really silly." I said shaking my head and looked down.

"No dream is silly all dreams are amazing."

"Believe it or not i want to be an actress. I have for the longest time but yknow after a while i put my dream down for my job as a PA on the set i enjoy just as much."

"I bet you would be good at it have you ever acted?"

"Yea for a few short films i worked with my friend Sawyer Hartman He's a director and an actor. He has his short films on YouTube and I've played in some of them."

"Really so his channel name is?"

"Sawyer Hartman."

"Cool."

We ended up talking about the set and other things soon i was tired of waiting for Jensen and decided to leave.

"Well Jared its been nice talking to you but well we have work tomorrow." I reminded him.

"Oh yea we better get going." He said getting up.

We both got up and said our goodbyes then going our separate ways.

My phone went off.
Jensen: sorry sweets cant make it i found a honey and shes keepin me busy.

You:i figured. Im headin home anyway see you at work tomorrow.

Jensen:yep.

I went home and went to bed.