Painting the baby's room and Jared's surprise?

Your pov:

We woke up and did the usual routine. Minus the morning sickness i don't have that anymore luckily.

We stared painting the baby's room.
Soon we got done Jared said he had to go to the office to get some work done so i went to bed and took a nap,

Jared's pov:

Soo recently i don't think (y/n) noticed but I've been keeping tabs.

She just hit 17 million subs on her channel.

I had all the fans send in videos of then saying congrats.

FLASHBACK:

"Hey guys its me Jared i know I'm  the guy who's usually just in the background but recently (y/n)' s channel has hit  17 million and i just want to say to you guys from me thank you for being there with us through it all we have been through some tough times and you guys have been there through it all and when (y/n) isn't feeling good or she's having a bad day i know if i cant cheer her up then you guys can and that's something I'm happy knowing, so. Thank you for subbing and um i want you guys to send in very short like 30 second clips of yourselves saying congrats. It doesn't matter how get crazy and creative with it. Either way just send something it doesn't matter how big or small. That's all i wanted to say thank you guys so much for watching i don't know how my wife usually ends her videos so I'm just gonna say bye!"

I edited all the videos together last week now i wanted to add my congrats clip in....

Your pov:

"Babe!" I hear Jared call from downstairs,

"Yes!"

"Can you come to the office please!"

"Ok!!"

I get up and go downstairs into the office.

"What's up?" I asked him.

"Sit down."

"Ok?" I sit down in the chair there is a video on the screen.

"Press play."

"Alright?" I play the video

Video:

"Hello everyone again its me! Welcome to my very first ever vlog!" I say

"Hello everyone again its me and today Jared and i will be taste testing some chinese sweets!"

"Hello everyone again its me and today i will be doing a qna!!"

"Hello (y/n) Markiplier here and i just wanted to say congrats on reaching 17 mill you deserve it!" Mark says

"Hey sis its me jenny congrats on 17mill o your channel!" Jensen says.

"Hey (y/n) misha and west here we wanted to say congrats on 17 mill."

"Life is precious and short what you do what your life is up to you. You decided to share your life with us your fans and i want to say thank you for that and congrats on 17 million subs!!" A fans says.

"Hi (y/n) I'm a really big fan! I met you the second time you went to supernatural-i con
And you were really cool to talk to. You have really helped me when i was sad and i just wanted to say thank you and congrats on 17 mill!"

"Heyo! I'm alexa and i just wanted to say (y/n) you have been a huge influence on my life you have inspired me to follow my dream of becoming an actor i will be playing a huge part in a new Broadway musical diamonds in new york and i just wanted to say thank you and congrats!!"

There were many other fans saying thank you and congrats.

Then at the end Jared made a clip,

"Hey babe i know you're probably crying right now.*chuckles.* sorry. But we have been through so much together but i wouldn't have it any other way i love you from the bottom of my heart and I'm glad i met you at that bar I'm glad i married you and i would marry you again if i could. And i can so....*he got down on one knee.* will you marry me again?"

Real life:

I was a crying mess.

"Oh my god Jared!!"

I turned around and he was on one knee with a ring in his hand.

I covered my mouth and  cried i couldn't even speak.

"Will you?"

I nodded and kissed him.

"That's a yes." He says.

I chuckle and hug him.

"And guess what?" Jared asked,

"What?"

"I recorded your reaction."

"Oh my gosh Jared why didn't you tell me i would've talked more." I turned around and faced the camera." I'm so sorry guys i didn't know he was recording me" i wipe my eyes. "Thank you guys so much. For this i feel bad cause i haven't even put up a thank you video or anything you guys are so awesome for this." I start crying again Jared hugs me.

"Alright guys i think she just needs to let it out some more so thank you guys so much for sending in your clips thank you for being awesome and goodbye."

Soon i stopped crying.

"Gosh what did i do to deserve all of this?" I say smiling.

"You were a wonderful human being."

I smile and kiss Jared.

"Soo we're getting married again." Jared says.

"Yea bride to be blues all over again." I say laughing.

"And i guess no honeymoon." He laughs.

"I guess not." I chuckle.